Chapter 31: Who Are You?

OK I've been busy with soccer and band camp for like a really long time:/ and I have finally got to write again!:D

I dedicate this chapter to DiamondDayDreams because, she comments on every single chapters!:D plus I love every single comments too, haha. This chapter is for you!^.^

************************************************************

Daycen Pov.

What's wrong Cheyenne? why did she fainted? is it because, she used up all her powers when she healed me and there is a limited where her heart couldn't take it anymore?

It's like I can feel less pain when she in pain because, she mated to Lucas. she wouldn't be in this mess if I accepted her two years ago...

I'm outside of her bedroom with Lucas and there is a pack doctor in there checking why she fainted.

Lucas was pacing back and forth worrying about her. and I was sitting against the wall staring at the ground, worrying about her too.

"Daycen, what happen before she fainted?" Lucas ask and stop pacing to look at me.

should I tell him? he have the right to know... "she healed me," I whisper.

"what!" he yelled and I look up at him.

I got up from where I'm sitting, "You heard me. she healed me and her powers is kicking in! Maybe that why she fainted? I don't know!" I said through my gritted teeth and I can feel my inner wolf wanting to reach out.

His eyes went wide, "Her powers is already kicking in?" he said breathless and in shock what I said about Cheyenne.

I run my hand through my hair nervously and shook my head. "yes, her powers just kick in today..." I pause "some reason she fainted and I wonder if there a limited where her heart couldn't take anymore?" I ask.

"was she breathing heavily?" Lucas ask concern.

I thought about it and shook my head "No I don't think so? why?" I ask back.

"It's would be her heart problem when she breath heavily and stress out or when she overly used her witch powers." He explain to me and face change to confusion.

"but, how did she fainted?" I ask him.

he shrug his shoulder and his eyes were full of concern.. "I... I don't know?" Lucas look down at his hand and I saw a tear sliding down on his cheek. "I hope she OK, I don't want nothing bad going to happen to her.."

I don't want nothing bad to happen to her too....

Cheyenne Pov.

I've been here for over a hour... I don't know where I'm at or when do I leave this darkness.

I can't see a thing... I can't used my eye vision to see in the darkness... I'm sitting here all alone hugging my knees to my chest with nobody to be here with. I can feel the coldness pressing against my skin, shivering violate as goose bumps rise. It's feel so real? yet it's just a dream, I hope....

"Is there anyone out there?" I yelled out through the darkness. "please..." I whisper and lay on my side still hugging my knees against my chest.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. did I die? no I wouldn't feel the cold and plus I think, I would of been in heaven by now....

There no one here to save me from this hell of darkness place. Not even Lucas could save me because, I'm stuck here forever.

"Hello Cheyenne, I've been excepting you," a wind whisper voice said. I knew only one person who have that voice and that my inner demon.