Bonus: Fruit Pizza!

OK here the bonus! Enjoy!

Oh I found Lilly character! It's Maggie Elizabeth Jones! Is she adorable?

******************************************************

Cheyenne Pov.

"OK we need strawberries, kiwis, bananas, Oranges, blueberries, and grapes!" I yelled put for the twins.

"Hey my lady? Do you want me to make the crust?" My love ask and I nod my head. "OK, I'll get on that!" He said and got started on the crust.

I went and wash my hands with soap. You need your hands clean before cutting fruits into tiny little pieces! I like things clean, you know what I mean? I'm mean who doesn't wash their hands before cutting fruits? I know, I don't!

Jorden came over with the cutting board I needed for the fruits. "Here you go sis!" Jorden said with a smile.

"Thanks bro! Now can you go, get my little girl? I haven't seen her since her napping?" I said.

"She on her way with Hannah," he said.

"Oh I'm glad, she getting her for me!" I said with a smile.

"What's cooking?" Daycen voice rang through the kitchen and my heart flutter. No! Why does he have to be here now?

"Fruit pizza, my man!" Jorden said.

"Mmm! That sound good, who cooking it?" Daycen ask.

"Cheyenne, now come here and help me cut some fruit with Cheyenne, will ya?" Jorden said.

I saw Daycen eyes connect with my eyes and knew he was going to talk to me. "Twins! Where the fruit?" I yelled out?

"Right here!" The twins said with a goofy smile.

"Thank you my lovely brothers," I said with a smile and saw Daycen scowling at me. Sorry mister, I don't want to talk to you!

"Cheyenne," Daycen said as a greeting.

"Daycen." I greet back and started risen the grapes before cutting. I sat the grapes on the cutter and grab the knife. "Start cutting boys. But first! Wash the fruit before cutting. We don't eat unwashed fruit," I said and hear them shuffle around.

"Mommy!" I hear Lilly voice and then felt her grab my leg.

I stop cutting and smile. I bent down and look at her, " hey sweetie, did you take a good nap?" I ask while picking her up.

"Yeah!" She beam with a smile and I kiss her nose "Mommy?" Her face was confuse.

"Yes?" I ask.

"What are you making?" She ask.

I smile "fruit pizza, sweetie. Want to help daddy with the crust?" I ask with a smile.

"I sure could use a help sunshine!" My love yelled out.

She nod her head eagerly and I saw my love walk over too us with flower on his black shirt that said 'I'm the BOMB!' In red letters. "Now give me, my sunshine please." He said politely with a warming smile and kiss me before grabbing Lilly.

"Daddy!" She yelled out and hug him.

"Hey sunshine! Ready to help me?" He ask while pulling away and kiss her forehead.

I wish I can take this picture on my cell phone and set it as my background!

"Yeah!" Lilly beam with happiness and he laugh at her adorable reaction.

"OK I should let you guys start off working?" I ask and they nod, while my love turn around and walk off.

I turn towards the boys, Daycen and Jorden who were cutting the fruit already. "I hope you guys wash the fruit?" I ask with hope. I don't want to eat unwashed fruit! It dirty and nasty!