Chapter 20: Leave Me Alone!

Ok guys!! I want to say thank you for commenting on my chapter and now I'm going to start dedicated people for each chapter, who have been commenting from my chapters lately! Now don't worry, I will get to each one of you guys, not leaving anyone out, but only to the ones who been commenting:)

Sooo... I'll shut up and start the chapter for you guys:)

This is dedicated to jls2182, because she been commenting every chapter I post since chapter 17!!!! Thai chapter is for you!!!!

***************************************

Monster!!! A.K.A. James Pov. (You murder!!!)

I was worry about my daughter Cheyenne! What Lucas told me was horrible and it broke my heart that she almost died because the rouge! She a princess! Of voided they didn't know because we used are black magic to cover are smell....

"Dad?" My son said worry....

"Yes?" I reply.

"Is she going to be ok?" Yup that my son, a worry, caring, loving son, that's worry too much, and way overly protected brother.

I turn to him with a smile "I believe so son, and you know she strong, and would make it through this"

"He right you know" Lucas said.

Jorden nod his head "I guess your right..." He mumble.

The door room burst open "where is my warrior buddy!" A girl said and run to Lucas.

A boy came in "babe! I love you and you know that, but she my warrior buddy too!!" He winned.

She turn and stuck her tongue at him "done call me that, you player!"

"Hey alpha Lucas, how Cheyenne?" He ask worry.

"Well Chad, she you can see" he stop and pointed at my daughter Cheyenne "have pass out in a deep sleep" he said in a duh tone. Now I know the boy name is chad, but what's the girl name?

"Oh my buddy warrior!" The girl said with worry in her voice and sad expression on her face. She walk to her side of her bed and grab her hand. "Lucas?" She ask.

I turn to Lucas saw him stiffened. Why did he stiffened? "Y-yes?" He studder.

"Why is there a ring on her finger?" She raise her eyebrow suspicious with a smirk on her face. "You didn't!" She squeal all girly.

Chad was about to say something, but Lucas used his alpha voice and interrupted, "lucky charms! Don't say a word!" What the hell? I thought his name is chad, but now its lucky charm?

"Yeah lucky charm!" The girl blurred out.

"And you too Angel girl!" He used his alpha voice on her too. Angel girl huh? I heared of her before!!! I heared she can be all sweet, but out of nowhere, she back stab you! And he, chad, the lucky charm guy! He can survived through every fight without even a scratches or bruises! And there is bad ass girl? Where is she?

"Where the bad ass girl?" I blurred out.

"Really?" The Angel girl said. Whats her real name?

"Yes" I took a step, "where is she?" I ask.

"On the bed sir" chad said with a sad smile.

MY DAUGHTER IS THE BAD ASS GIRL? BUT HOW? I was pretty sure, the day she was born and 13 years, I've been in her life. She was different from the new Cheyenne, I don't even know? She used to be lovable, caring, shy, sweet, and quiet. Never once I've have seen her be tough, strong, brave, outgoing, and the bad ass girl, my daughter is right now.