Chapter 3: I'm back.

"Hello mate it been two years since I left" I smirk at him.

They gasp.

"Holy shit!" Said Jorden. "Sis is that really you? Cheyenne?" He look shock.

"Don't sis me, I will never be your sister again, after you treated me!" I yelled at my brother, I wanted him to feel the pain, after what he made me suffer through!

"I-I'm sor-"

"Save it!" I feel a arm around my waist. It was Lucas.

"Babe, calm down" he whisper into my ear and there was a growl.

Ignore him.

"Cheyenne is that you?" Daycen said still in shock

"Yes Daycen, it me!" I growl at him and roll my eye.

"Oh look my sister, is slutty then ever!" Stacy said with a smirk.

I got out of Lucas arms and slam Stacy against the wall, "don't ever talk to me like that, or I'll rip your head off, if you want that to happen?" I can feel my wolf was taking over me.

All a sudden I felt a electricity on my shoulder and heard growls in the back ground. "Cheyenne put down my mate" what the hell!?! My sister is his freak-in mate?!? I guess I miss a lot of thing, While I've been gone?

I drop her down while Stacy started to cough "don't you dare touch her again, you baster!" Said the twins.

I grab Daycen wrist tight "don't you ever touch me again! you got that!" He whining in pain.

"Cheyenne let go of his wrist and go for a run I'll deal with you later" Lucas use his alpha voice on me so I do what he said.

I let go of Daycen wrist and stormed out of the pack house. I went to the wood, strip and then shift into my wolf form, my white beautiful fur. It was really rare to have a white fur, I don't know why, but I started to run off.

Daycen Prov.

Cheyenne stormed out of the room. Man she was beautiful then ever! I missed her so much. Why did she have too leave?

"Umm... Daycen are you going to help me or what?!?"

"Oh, sorry princess" I handed my hand to help her.

"So listen, if you ever touch her again your gonn-"

"Don no more!" Lucas said with his alpha voice. "Daycen, I want to warn you that I don't want you or your pack to touch her or pick on her ever, do I make myself clear? He raise his eyebrow and I nod.

"H-how is she?" Jorden said in a sad tone.

"Well she doing very well ever since she left you guys, but I do gotta say.You guys really did, do a good job ruinning her life" I believe that was Don or the other twin.

"Do you think.." Jorden look at his feet, looking all guilty "does she hate me?" He ask with fear.

I believe it was Trey, that but in "we don't know, maybe you ask for your self it not are business, but to protect her, as she are owned sister." He said with a proud voice when he said "sister".

"Ok" man Jorden felt really guilty when he said,'I let my father down and I will never forgive myself for not protect her'. Everyday Jorden would go into Cheyenne room just sit there or lay down on her bed, because he miss her and would do anything to be a better brother, unlike Stacy, the most slutty girl that doesn't feel guilty for her owned sister.

When Cheyenne left, Jorden started to have purple bags under his eye and he look really tired. He been lacking off sleep lately.

Cheyenne came looking all calm and went to Lucas who sitting by himself.