Chapter 9: Sweet Dream

Alright, alright, let get this chapter on the road! Am I right?

Of course I'm right! Duh!....

I want to say thank you for reading my story, it really ment a lot for me:')

And at the beginning of chapter 8: I got a secret. The dad was supposed say is mom alive? And Cheyenne was supposed say yes. Sorry just want to clear that up.

So anyway, enjoy:)

********19********19********19********19********19********19********19********19****

Cheyenne Pov.

I was in the woods running away from three wolf but why? Some reason I couldn't change into my wolf?

"You can't run or hide Cheyenne. You know well find you" one of the wolf, was a guy, and mind link me with a creepy voice.

"No!" I yell at them through the mind link.

"Don't need to scream dear, everything will be over if you just come with us" the wolf girl said.

"Never!" I trip over a branch and fell to the grown hard. I bang my head on the rock. I turn over slowly because I felt dizzy and sleepy. I touch my head and felt something wet? I look at my hand and saw red. "Shit!" I mumble loudly.

"Uh-oh, look like some one have a boo boo?" The girl wolf said.

I snapped my head up and saw three wolfs standing in front of me. There was a light brown wolf, with a hint of gold too and his eyes! His eyes were amazing mix with brown, green, and blue! The middle wolf have gray fur with black eyes and the wolf next to the gray. Has.size of a woman wolf, with dark brown chocolate fur with green eyes.

They snapped me out of my thoughts. "You got no where to run to" he give me a evil harsh laugh.

I was kinda afraid, but I can't show them fear! I Cheyenne Kimlber will not show no fears to these awful jackass creature.

"What do you want?" I rudely snapped at them.

"Well, well, well. Seem like Cheyenne have a attitude. Do we?" I believe it was the the light brown wolf.

"Yes we do jack" the gray wolf said with a Wolfe smirk.

"Get ready of that smirk or I'll do it for you!" I spat at them.

"No need to yell dear" the dark brown wolf said with humor.

"Shut it fat ass" I snapped at her. Thread people shore know how to make me tick!

"Oh! Why-"

She was cut off by the gray wolf, "silence!" He roar. "Lizzy shut your tramp!" He yell at her.

She had hurts on her face. She look like, she was about to cry but cover it up and lower her head down. "I'm sorry, please forgive me sir"

"Did I just tell you to shut your tramp?" He yell at her again. She nod "good girl" he smirk.

"Can we get to business now?" The light brown said.

"Um... Yes..."

"Finally!" He turn to me and give me a evil smile "don't move little girl" he warn me.

"Jack! Behave yourself" at least he being nice to me a little a bit "only I can tell her that" he smirk at me but then frown when he saw my face look pissed and angry. I guess he wanted to see my reactions when he said it.

"What you looking at dummy?" I snapped at him. He growl at me.

"Don't you ever call me that! Little girl!"