Chapter 26: Discover My Power

6 comments all right!:D look like someone commented twice but I'll let it slid....

(*cough* Vanessa1101 *cough*) so anyway.

I dedicate this too Victoria1222! I've been reading her stories and they are the best! So please, go read her stories!

If not, well.... You don't wanna know.... Wow I sound evil:0

This chapter is for you Victoria1222 and my number one fan too!:D

******+***********************************************

Cheyenne Pov.

"Ah! I'm so excited!" Stacy yelled with a high pitch voice. God please take me away! I want to snuggle into my bed with my warm soft blanket and fluffy pillow. Hmm... A nap sound good? All I need to do is close-

"Were here Cheyenne!" Rose and Stacy yelled out for me.

I groan annoy and open my eyes "already?" I ask while stepping out of the limbo.

"Yes already, now let's go!" Grandma said. Already a head of us.

"Let the torture begin" I grumble.

"Aw! Don't be a party pooper!" Rose said while tugging me into the wedding store! Oh what the heck, just shot me now!

Stacy started to squeal and tug me too. "Yeah! She right. Try to have some fun. Will ya?" Stacy said.

I huff defeated "fine, let go try some dresses.."

"Girls? What taking you so long?" Grandma Honey called from the wedding door.

"Nothing Mrs. Kilmber! Just dragging dear old Cheyenne but into the store!" Rose yelled out.

Grandma Honey chuckle and walk back into the wedding store. I got out of Rose and Stacy grip and started to stomp into the store.

"Don't say a word!" I yelled out behind me while they giggle.

I wonder what kind of dress I'll be wearing? Do I have to wear the high heals? If so, that won't be happening. Because, I'll just fall down flat on my face!

We got inside and saw racks full of wedding dresses and bride maids dresses. "Ok, were going something, like royal blue and yellow. But, I was thinking maybe we can go more like yellow for bride maids and the flower girl, sunshine to wear royal blue?" Grandma Honey suggest.

I thought about it. Hmm... Her suggestion sound good to me! "Yeah, I think its a great idea!" I said with a real smile.

She clap her hands with a smile on her face "Good!"

"So when do we start?" Rose and Stacy ask together.

"Now, I guess! But Cheyenne here, have to pick it for you," she said and turn me "now follow me." She grab my hand and pull me along with her to the yellow racket.

"Ok..." I said with a wide eyes, looking over at the yellow racket.

"Now let get started!" She said with delighted voice and sounded happy.

(2 hours later!)

"Nonono!" I said. "Here try this one!" I handed to Rose and Stacy.

"Wow! I actually going to agree with you!" Rose said and I look at her confuse. She saw my look and nod her head. "About how much you hate shopping!"

"Ha, ha! Very funny Rose. Now go get dress!" I shoo them into the tryout room and went stand back, to wait for them.

"Were tired now and I'm really start to hate shopping!" Stacy complain.