Chapter 36: Wedding Day

Keep reading this and I'll give you a little sneak peak of second book. c:

*********************************

Cheyenne Pov.

Today is the day I get marry by my love, the one I spend the rest of my life with.

Right now I'm getting my makeup and hair done by professional hair and makeup people. Along with everyone else. Which is Rose, Stacy, Mom, and Lilly. Pretty much my family.

"Mommy," Lilly called out to me and grabbed my hands.

I looked down at her and smiled. "Yes sweetie?" as I picked her up and sat her on my lap.

"Do I get to wear makeup like you girls," she asked with her big blue eyes.

I laughed softly. "Sweetie, you don't need makeup. You got the natural beauty," I said as I kissed her rosey cheeks.

she giggled. "But can I wear one? pretty please?" she begged with her big adorable blue eyes. I couldn't say no.

"How about lip gloss? That makes you're lip outstanding," I said and she nodded. I grab the lip gloss from the dresser and put some on her lips. "There," I said with a smile.

"Yay!" she giggled and hopped off my lap and walked out the room.

The professional was done with my hair and makeup, and left the room leaving me all by myself. I looked in the mirror and look over the job they did. It looked amazing! My makeup look like a natural and my hair up in a neat bun as there little curls on both sides of my head.

"Does this dress make my hip wide and my legs looking sexy?" I heard Chad talking while walking into my room.

I looked through the mirror and my jaw drop. "You weren't joking," I said as I started to laughed.

"Told you and I had to shaved!" he said as he show off his legs. "It feel all smooth and nice," as he feel his legs.

"Oh gosh... Are you really going to walk down that isle with that dress on?" I asked.

he looked at me with an seriously expression. "Yes! To pist off you're Grammy. It's you're wedding, you can do whatever you want on you're wedding," he said and sat down on my bed.

"I know but the whole Royal people is going to be there and Lucky Charm! that is very unlady like," I said as I waved my finger at him.

"What am I doing that is unlady like?" he said confused.

I started faked coughed. "You're legs are wide open and ladies always sit Down with their legs close when wearing a dress," I said and faked coughed again.

"Whoops... good thing you're my girl friend," he said in a girly voice.

I laughed and stuck my tongue at him. "Are you really going to wear it?"

"Yes I'm am ma'am," and pretend he dip his cowboy hat.

I rolled my eyes muttered "dork." Under my breathe and of course he heard me.

"I'm going to get going and dress in my suit. I don't want you're grandma lecture me about my tasted of style," he said and got up.

I nodded while getting up with him and we hugged for a while. "Make sure you get to you're room safe before she catches you," I said giggling.

He chuckled and kissed my head, "see you down the aisle bad ass," he said as getting out of my room and I rolled my eyes.

There was another knock on the door and I gave a confused look. "I wonder who would that be?" I mutter. I open the door and saw it was the queen Florence. " Florence," what are you doing here?" I asked with surprise in my voice.