Chapter 17: Stacy need me...

Sport it going to be short I think?... I don't depend, so anyway here the chapter you've been waiting for!!:)

*************************************************************************************

Cheyenne Pov.

I pull back from Lucas and look into his smoken gray eyes, fill with love, worries.

"Is everything thing ok?" He ask while still holding me by The waist.

I didn't say nothing, I was shock, numless and I even try to move but I couldn't still shock.....

"Babe say something? Is every thing alright?" She shook me lightly.

"S-Stacy n-n-need me.." I studder.

"W-what?" He said in shock and his eyes went wide.

"I need to get to the hospital's right now!" I finally move and started to walk out of here while Lucas is hot on my heal.

"Huh?.. what happen to her?" He ask and catch up by my side.

I stop and turn to him "she had a miscarriage Lucas, she in pain, and they don't know when the pain would soon be over. I need to be there Lucas, she needs me Lucas.... She needs me..." I look down and whisper the last words.

"Ok..." He sign "let's go" he grab my hand and give it a squeeze....

Stacy Pov.

"Ahhhh!!" I scream in pain. I feel my skin burning alive, I have a huge headache, and my stomach!!! It burning me, ALIVE!!!

"Sweetie" my said shaking worry.

"MOM! Where is Cheyenne? I need her!" I cry in pain and felt a warm tears coming out of my eyes.

"She on her way" my mom came to my side and grab my hand. She gave a light squeeze and kiss it lightly.

"Mo-" I didn't get to finish, I let out a crying pain, it was so loud that my winch but still held on my hand.

"Yes sweetie?" It like she knew what I was going to say too her.

"W-W-Where I-s..." I scream again! I wish the pain was over but no it have to do something I ate this morning.

"Who sweetie?" I mom said taking another step.

"D-D-Daycen?" I ask

The door burst open.

Standing there is a man, that I once thought he was dead...

My father....

(I thought I just stop here, well you know I'm too tired but hey I was thinking!!! How about I just continue writing? Am I right?... Yeah, I am!!)

"D-Dad?" Is all I said before I blank out....

James A.K.A Cheyenne dad Pov.

I was pacing back and forth worry about my daughter Stacy.

I know what happen to my daughter, someone was in that house, and I can feel it and smell their scent.

I need to go in there, to see if my daughter Stacy is ok, and what kind of spell I can do to take her pain.

"James you need to stop pacing." Adam said but I didn't listen.

I stop and look at Adam "You know what, forget this I need go in their and save my daughter from pain she in but I need one more person to do the spell with and that Cheyenne"

I burst through the door, just before Adam was about to tell me no but I didn't listen to him again.

I look at my wife holding Stacy hand and then her Stacy..., her skin was burning looking red in pain and her eyes are blood shot too.

Stacy look up at me with shock expression. "D-Dad?" That's all she said before she pass out.

"Shit!" I mumble under breath.

I need Cheyenne right now! That fucken magic poisoned is killing my daughter.

"James what wrong with Stacy? Why did she pass out? Is she going be ok!!?" She yelled me with wide eyes and a panic face.

Wait I have Lisa but I need one more and that Cheyenne. I look up at my wife, Lisa "we need to do the spell" I said to her calmly.

She thought for a moment... "But... But we need one more to do the spell and non of our children do not have the full power of black magic!" She stare at me sadness in her eyes, she look at our daughter Stacy and look up at me.

"Cheyenne dose" I said with a weak smile.

My wife, my soul mate look up at me with wide eyes. She open her mouth slowly as trying to say something but close it shut.

"Honey" I walk to her and grab her by the waist "Cheyenne have the full black magic in her, she has the power to help us take away Stacy pain. She powerful like us Lisa, plus she even more powerful with she-wolf royal blood in her just like us, but instead I have he-wolf royal in me." I said with proud in my voice.

She look at me with shock expression across her face and then smile proud at me. She hug me and snuggle into my chest while I lay my chin on top on her head. "I knew it!" She whisper softly, "I knew the moment when I first saw are baby girl, are Cheyenne. I knew she was going be special" I felt her still smiling into my chest.

We stand there hugging each other like it was are last hug to share together for few mintues, but really it felt like forever and I didn't want it to end.

I was the first one to pull away to look into my wife most beautiful green eyes ever. "You look beautiful Lisa" I whisper, she blush, and I chuckle. I just love how I can make her blush.

"James?" She said softly and worry.

"Yes?" I reply.

"When will Cheyenne be here? Because we need her to help save our daughter Stacy" she look at our daughter Stacy with fear in her eyes this time. She started to bit her bottom lip and look up at me, "when will she be here?"

I stood there trying to think too. She right when will our Cheyenne be here? "James?" Lisa shook me out of my thoughts and I look at her. "Are you listening to me?" She ask.

"Sorry... It just that.... Well I don't know when-"

I was cut off when the door behind us, slam open loud!

"HOW IS SHE?" I know that voice...it was Cheyenne and She sounded worry.

me and Lisa turn around to look at Cheyenne. Her eyes pure black with blue veins around it and yet she lost control of herself again.

Shit...............

****************************************************************************

Hey guys sorry I didn't upload on Sunday and Tuesday I was busy with school soccer and I had a lot of home work because of school soccer and I only got write a little bit:(

Anyway 4 comment for the next Chapter 18: Black Magic and I promised I would upload it on Sunday and if there are no 4 comments then by the time by Sunday....

Then more writing for me!!! BOOOO YAAAA!!!!! LOL;)

Question of The Day!!!:

1) do you think Cheyenne will save her baby sister Stacy and if so then explain why? (I know right I sound like I'm a teacher?)

2) IF and I do mean IF!!!.... Cheyenne do save Stacy.... Do you think Stacy will change her attitude towards Cheyenne and start loving and care like a real little sister should do to her big sister?

And lastly....

Number 3) will Daycen stop dating Stacy and try to grow up to be a real man or a big boy to try to win Cheyenne back or her heart??????

Ok that's I've for today!!!:D

Remember To:

Comment!

Vote!

And.....

Fan!:)