Chapter 2: Two Years Later

(Two Years Later)

I woke up next to Lucas. His arm were around my waist and I was laying next to him with my head on his chest.

"God he look sexy when he sleep peaceful" I smile at him.

"You know I heard that, and thank you," he said while he still have his eye close and I giggle.

"Honey, we need to get up and get ready for school," I said.

He groan and was now on top of me "I don't want to go, I want to stay here and be with my girl," he said and give me a puppy pout face.

I bit my lip I can't say no to his adorable puppy pout face. "I know but, we need to go. I promise, I'll make it up to you after school?" and peck him on the lips.

"Fine, I'm only doing this for you," he said and got up to headed to the bathroom.

And yes we are together. We been together about almost a year. He told me he was in love with me and he would do anything to be with me and will always loved me as his owned mate. I fell in love with him ever since the day he took me to his pack which is my family now.

You should of see the twins fighting over about who going to be the godfather when me and Lucas have kids! fighting like five year old.

I grab his clothes out of my closest or do I mean OUR closest. I grab him a dark blue v nest shirt that Hung tight a round his body, a dark black pant, and his blue boxers.

Lucas came out of the bathroom whisper into my ear in a husky voice "I save you some hot water for you, babe." I nod at him and kiss him on the lip and I started head to the bath room.

I lock the door and strip down to take a nice hot shower touching my bare skin, I moan when it hit me.

I got out and grab my towel and head out to my bed where Lucas have my clothes set out. I thank Lucas for setting my clothes out for me and head back to the bathroom to get ready.

I put on my black lace and underwear, put on my purple low cut tank top, my rip dark blue jean, and my black converse shoes.

"Cheyenne where did I put my shoes at?" Lucas yelled.

"In here with me in the bath room! I'll bring it to you in a sec, OK?" I yell back.

"OK," he said.

When I came out with Lucas shoe in my hand, he was not there? But, I can still smell him? The coffee cinnamon? But, then I felt a pairs of hands around my waist "thanks babe," he said while removing a lock hair of mine from my neck and started to kiss my it. I let out low moan. "Oh I just love to hear you moan," he whisper.

"I know." I turn around face him, have my are around his neck and lean only inch from his teasing him and then handed him his shoe.

"Oh, you want to play this game huh? Well it on!" Lucas said with a smirk in his voice.

I was leaning against the bath room doorway with my arm cross with a smirk on my face. "Yup, it soo on!" I purr at at the last three words.

"OK, let see about that then," Lucas said.

With that I close the door and finish getting ready. I curl my blond hair. yup that right I dye it from light brown hair to blond hair! I put on my makeup, a smokey purple eye shadow, with a liquid eye liner, and massacre on too. I was all ready.

I went down stairs, down to the kitchen, where I heard voices.

"We got to tell Cheyenne" Trey said serious.

"Tell me what?" I skip to Lucas and give him peck on the cheek.

"Ahhh... Nothing" the twins said.