Chapter 12: Don't leave me

Hey people here chapter 12.

I got nothing to say.....

So enjoy reading:)

***************************************************

Cheyenne Pov.

I was run and run in my wolf form. I can't believe what Stacy did! Like I mean she had Daycen under a spell because he didn't nothing about it. He just stands there hold Stacy in his arms. PRICK....

I stop by a river and stay down on the grass. The blue water is flowing by along with the fish. It was beautiful watch fish jump in the air and come back with a big splash.

The place I was silent.... To silent.....

The fish had stop jumping, there were no noise except my heart beat.

I look around. Someone here I can feel the heat but where? Then I heared a growls two growls.

I turn around and saw two wolf. They look familiar? But how? There was a light brown wolf and a dark brown chocolate.

I let out my deadly growl that I was once tought. They cover there and it was chance.

I run toward the dark fur and took her down. I was on top of her getting ready to rip her head off but I look into her green eyes then it hit me! She was from my sweet dream.

The next thing I knew I was bitten on my stomach. I howl in pain then got thrown and hit tree along bang my head too.

My vision was a blur alittle bit but look up at Jake. He was naked and how hot too but I will never be into to him.

"Change" he said but I growl. "Now or else" I growl again but earn a kick in a stomach and I howl in even harder then last time. "Change now or I can make you feel even more pain then this! Little girl!" I nod my head. I will not listen to him, he will ne-

I howl in pain even worst! I look down at my stomach and saw knife! A knife! What the hell!!!

"Now I'm not gotta say it again change or we can keep doing this for along time!'

'Just do there no used' my inner wolf said.

'No I can't' I said weakly.

'I know but we have too your already in pain and losing a lot of blood Cheyenne. You need to change, change back so you won't be harm even more'

I thought about it so I did she said she want me to 'fine I'll do it.'

"Good girl" he smirk.

"Shut asshole!" I snapped at him. He slap me across the face which going to leave a mark "what the hell!" I was angry but too weak to fight back I was getting dizzy of loss of blood.

"No one don't talk back to me little girl" he was angry and pissed then he smirk! He smirk at me with evil in his eyes "this might hurt a bit babe"

then bam I was knock out unconscious.

Daycen Pov.

I heared howling in pain.

'Mate! gotta save are mate!' My inner wolf said.

I started to run in the woods while Stacy started to yell where the heck am I going? Well I'm going to save my mate!.

I ran and ran trying to find my mate. Cheyenne where the hell are you?

I sniff the air and caught her blueberries and raspberries but there was something else too? I sniff some more.

"Oh, nonono hang on there Cheyenne I'm coming for you!" I mumble. I follow the sense and found her laying down unconscious with two people. They must be hunters? I sniff to make sure but they weren't hunters they were wolf.