Chapter 27: Having A Talk With Daddy

Let get this story going, shall we? sorry about earlier! If any of you guys read then skio to where you left off. Because, I took this chapter down and wasn't finish:( my brother hit my phone screen while I was typing and made me hit the save & publish! Don't you hate that? Well I do!

I'm showing Cheyenne wedding dress day of her wedding! So this is Lilly flower girl dress on the side, isn't beautiful?

I dedicate this chapter too XxPicklezxX, because I love your comments!:D

********************************************

Cheyenne Pov.

First time in weeks I finally ate! right now I'm sitting on a step-stole with a delirious food, the twins cook for me. Scramble eggs with strawberries and jelly-toast! The sweet taste of strawberry melting me away like heaven. I moan delightful from the food.

"Look like Cheyenne, like are cooking?" Don said to John.

I nod my head agreeing with them. "Yes, you are right my brother!" I yelled out laughing

"I think we should do this more offend? Don't ya think brother?" John ask Don.

I saw him nod his head agreeing and I roll my eyes at them. "Ha, keep up. Maybe it might come true." I mumble.

"So!" My love voice rang through the kitchen and my smile brighten even more.

I got up and turn to see my love standing there with a handsome smile on his face. I ran to his open arms and hug him with all my love I have for him. "I miss you last night!" I said with my eyes close.

"I miss you too, my lady. I'm sorry I didn't come to bed last night. The boys kept me in their bedroom to watch horrors movies!" My love said and I can feel him shooting dagers at the twins.

"Is that so?" I ask while pulling away to face the twins.

"Yes," they mumble.

"Hey look look we got here! The love birds!" Max yelled out and push my love and I out of the way by the door. But more and likely I fell on the hard cold floor while my love fell on me. Knocking the wind out of me.

"I can't breath!" I Yelled out breathless.

I felt my love get off of me and smile sheepishly at me and turn to glare at Max. Who have a sheepishly smile. He so going to get it, when I get my hands on him!

"Hey it wasn't my fault you two were standing by the door!" He defended himself.

I huff defeated and know he was right! "You lucky little devil!" I yelled out.

"But, You love me little sis!" He added and I roll my eyes at him. Fake hurt fill into his eyes "you don't love me? Well no early birthday gift from me then," he said with a smirk on his face.

I glare at him and then smile sweetly but, the inside of me want to yelled at him and say that no fair! "I love you big brother!" I said.

"There you go!" He said with a knowing smile I want to destroy with my fist.

I roll my eyes again and turn to my love and held out my arms for him to help me up. "Help me?" I ask.

He nod with smile. "Sure, my lady." He help me up. But only to be pick up and spin around by him. I wrap my arms around his neck and laugh enjoyable. He stop and know if he go any further I'm gonna get dizzy and sick. So we don't want to have that to happen Don't we?

He brought his face closer to mine with a smile and the smile was from me making him happy. "I love you," I said, looking directly into his with adore and love for him.