xli

xli | gut feeling

xli | gut feeling

Look at their videos? From when? Before I came into their lives or after? I get up from the bed, making my way to the staircase. Sherry follows me as I make my way to the kitchen, I take my phone out, calling Wes.

"Sorry, babe, the guys wanted to go to eat," Wesley tells me, "I can leave-"

"No, it's fine," I tell him, "I'll just call the girls to come over, have fun with your friends."

"You sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure," I tell him before we hang up.

Did I just convince Wesley to go out just so I could do what Luke wanted me to do?

How stupid can I be?

I look through the fridge, eating leftovers from a few nights ago with the girls and Wes. I allowed the silence to comfort me as I ate alone before I go on a walk with Sherry.

I don't think I should do what Luke recommended. It would just hurt me even more. I shouldn't do it.

Walking towards a bench, Sherry jumps and sits down next to me. I take out my phone, 9:57. It's late and Wesley still with the team, Angelina is busy with college, and I'm sure the rest are busy doing something.

Scrolling through my phone, I ended up on YouTube. I was curious, I'll admit, but I know that I don't want to know how he's doing on the other side of the world. I knew it would break me to know that this whole time he was hurt as well, not only me, and I was only thinking of myself.

One video shouldn't hurt. But what kind of video?

My finger lingers over their video, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I exited out of YouTube and instantly got on the website, searching them. They all looked like they finally got some meat in them, but Luke still looks lanky. They all look very attractive, but with every swipe, I looked back at those brown eyes. I hate this-

An article grabs my attention, regarding the article Estrella had published, exposing Calum. They had announced their upcoming debut, it was gonna be released next month. The writer just goes on and on how they wouldn't get any attention or accomplishments because of Calum's past being exposed.

That's a bit rude, he never knows what could happen. Yeah sure, people will hesitate to even interact with them and their music, but they're kind people. I get off and get on Twitter, searching about Calum. It seems many of their fans are upset with the article. I would be too, they are very hardworking, and Calum acknowledges what he did, why-

I shouldn't get so angry about this.

-

"You have an interview at 12."

"Another one?"

"Yeah, sorry kid," Danny laughs through the phone, "I know it's your birthday, but I promise, these interviews will pass by quickly. You're getting the recognition you deserve and surely but slowly, you will make your first album."