xl

xl | the hurt

xl | the hurt

She stops strumming the guitar, instantly the crowd cheers for her, she pulled into a tight embrace by a larger figure, he lands his lips on hers. I closed my phone without finishing the video, I shift my position on the couch, facing the ceiling. So they are dating, uh? It keeps on bothering, I knew that she moved on with Wesley, but why do I feel so aggravated? I thought I accepted that she's finally happy whether I was in the picture or not, I always wanted her to be happy. 

The door creaks open with the guys walking in with bags of take-outs, laughing out loud about whatever they had discussed before entering the apartment. It was a pause onto the tour, while the tour is almost at the end, so is the process of our album, a few more of editing or rewriting songs and recording, then it would finally be done. 

Ashton and Luke settled down the food on the coffee table while Michael went to the kitchen, I get up from the couch, helping them figure out who's food is who. Michael comes back with extra drinks and condiments, he sets them done and looks over at me. He pops some fries into his mouth, "What's with the long face?" 

"Nothing," I mumbled, sipping the straw from my cup, unlocking my phone. The video unpauses and the sound of the crowd cheering had burst out loudly in the living room.

I didn't exit out- dammit. I set down my drink quickly so I could exit out of YouTube but Ashton snatches my phone away from me before I can turn it off. 

"Ash!" I whined as I tried to get my phone back but Ashton runs away with Michael and Luke trailing behind him, they ended up in the bathroom and locking the door. 

I try to unlock the knob, turning and twisted it but it wouldn't budge. I sigh in defeat. I go back to my seat and whine before I start eating the food. The sound of the bathroom opening and another door slamming, furrowing my eyebrows, Michael and Ashton returned. Ashton and Michael sit back down and Ashton hands me my phone,  "You know that she moved on, right?"

Ah, that's why Luke isn't here, he must've gone to his room. He's probably upset too, although, I'm not sure if it's because  Cassidy is happy or he can't move on. Michael gives me an apologetic look to me, but I shrugged off. Of course, Ashton could tell that it's bothering me, he knows too well why I'm acting like this, I've been hiding behind my mask for a long time already.

"Yeah, I know," I sighed," You don't need to tell me twice."

"Dude, get out more," Michael tells me, "how about you go out with Tiffany again?"

Tiffany, ugh. she reminds me too much of Cassidy, she looks like her but isn't like her. She's always sleeping with random guys every time I go to her hotel. She's always touching me, flirting with the guys or me. She's also very touchy with Michael and them. She's just someone the production team had told us to be involved with her for PR stunts, but I refuse. 

Shrugging to Michael's suggestion, I sigh, laying down on the couch on my right side. Sinking into the comfortable couch cushion.

"Hey, have you and Luke finished that new song you guys been working on?"