ix

ix | strange

ix | strange

"That's it!" exclaimed a voice from the kitchen very loudly.

I heard grunting and rumbling coming from the kitchen to across the living room. Soon it revealed to be Michael came holding Calum back. Calum calling out at Ashton at something Ashton must've said to him which caused Calum to get angry over with. Michael was able to get Calum down a set to enter the living room then passing by the coffee table, then pushed Calum on the couch. Then he sat on Calum's lap to keep him down in place. Groaning, I get up to seat on the love seat, away from the crackheads. 

"Shit! You're fuckin' heavy!" Yelled Calum, trying to push Michael off his lap

"That's what your mom screamed last night," Michael told Calum.

Luke and Michael started to crack up then eventually so did Calum. I just stared at the ceiling, wanting them to leave. Soon, we heard Angelina calling Ashton to come back. Ash came in and looked at Calum and then, back at me. Angelina came behind. It looked like she was trying to push Ashton back to the kitchen. Michael quickly gets off and sits next to on the other love seat by me.

Neither one of us said a word. And I'm glad, I wasn't in any mood to talk to anyone of them, they seemed to notice. So we all waited for Ashton and Angelina to come back.

"Guys, let's just go!" yelled Ashton to the boys from the kitchen.

Ashton sped walked to the front door with Angelina catching up with his pace. She repeatedly called for him as he exited out the door and stopped, watching him go.

The boys got up and left, without saying goodbye.

Good.

I don't even bother talking to Angelina. I just go up to my room and laid on my bed.

What the hell was happening in Angelina's mind? Why would she make things right with Calum?

Eventually, I took a shower, took care of my new bruises before changing into my pajamas. I crawled into my bed and stared at the ceiling. I was thankful Angelina left me be, I don't think I would even speak to her after everything.

The next day, after waking up, I quickly changed and left the house early to avoid any interaction or communication with Angelina. It was bright and early morning for me, walking to school today was needed, didn't feel like taking the damn bus. Plus, I was able to get to see the change in the sky and the cicadas falling into a slumber. The traffic getting more chaotic until I reached the school's concrete. Walking into the school's parking lot, in the corner of my eye, I could see Calum.  Calum snickered something to the guys he hangs out with early in the mornings, by a grey jeep from one of the boys from the football team. They kept their eyes on me, I walked fast, but with some confidence, I gained out of nowhere, I flicked them off, not looking at them.

I do not where this came from, just looking at Calum made me even angrier. 

I panicked at my not-thought-thoroughly action as I walked up the steps of my school. I passed by Michael and Luke, they were with the kids from music class. I lowered my head as I passed by them but they saw me and I could feel them jogging right behind me. I could see everyone started to give the boys weird looks.

"Hey," said Michael, coming up from behind me.

"Hi," I whispered, not bothering to look at either one of them.

"Ashton told us to say sorry to you since he's seen you always been bullied by Calum and never said anything," Luke told me," He feels bad."

"Okay?"

"You guys are friends, aren't yous? Plus, I think he has a crush your cousin," Luke adds on.

"Angelina?"

"Yep!" said Michael, putting out the 'p'.

"He didn't really acknowledge her last year, he only talked her because of me,"

"Yeah, but he kept rumbling how she never changed or something like that," said Luke

I nodded and walked over to my locker. They still followed me, standing behind me awkwardly as I gathered my things for today. I hoped this seemed like I was going to be busy and focused so they would leave. But they didn't.

"Hey, let's have lunch together!" Luke suggested too excitedly. 

"Um, no," I simply answer the tall blond boy

"Oh come on! Calum is being asked to be in practice during lunch! And the next couple of days!" Michael pleaded," Please!"

Luke and Michael got on their knees, holding their hands together and pleading for me to sit with them at lunch. Everyone started to watch.

"If I say yes, would you guys stop?" I asked them, pleading for them to stop.

Both of them nodded and got off their knees.

"Probably next week, I'm pretty busy this week," I tell them.

Pretty busy trying to escape Calum and his minions.

They both nodded and bid me goodbyes. I stared at Michael and Luke as the walked down the hallway, disappearing with the ocean of teens. That was...strange.