xxiv

xxiv | if only you knew

Quietly opening the door, giggles and whispers were spoke in the quiet room. I peeked in and saw Cassidy on the bed with the guy hovering over her.

"Say hi to the camera," said the guy, putting his phone on her face with her smiling, innocently.

The guy caress Cassidy's cheeks. His hand moved down her arm then to her stomach. He rubbed it a few times before moving his hand on her thigh before he moved lower to slip his hand underneath her skirt. My emotions took the best of me and I burst into the room. The guy got up quickly, I punched him in the face and he fell the down. I quickly grab his phone before it closed, I delete the video myself.

"What the hell?!" yelled the guy, slowly gets up and rubs his mouth and he looks up to me. It was Tim.

"Oh, hey Cal," smirked Tim as his eyes darkened.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked Tim, raising my voice at him.

"I'm trying to have fun if you know what I mean." Time told me.

"Get out," I growled at Tim, "I'll do it. By myself."

There's no way in hell where I will let Tim touch Cassidy, no one else. "Really? Why?

"Because I said so," I pushed him further from the bed.

"You know what, Hood? I'm tired of your bullshit. Everything has to go your way ever since we were kids. How's that?"

"You want me to show you?" I asked him, "Don't try to provoke me, Timothy. You don't want to end up the same way you did back in 8th grade right?"

He clenches his jaw and sighs loudly before he looks into my eyes, his lips forming into a sly smirk, crossed his arms on his chest, "Fine, then slap her across the face." 

"What? Don't be ridiculous, Tim. Just get out." I told Tim.

"I need proof that you will, if you slap her right now, then I'll leave, simple as that," Tim replied, "It's not that hard, Hood."

I stared at Tim, then I look Cassidy who was giggling quietly to herself. I muttered a 'fine' to him causing him to smirk mischievously at me. I slowly walked up to Cassidy, sitting her up. Cassidy looks at me and smiles, repeating 'Hi Callie-Wallie'.

"Forgive me, Cassidy," I mumbled to myself.

I raised my hand and slapped Cassidy across the face. Cassidy falls backward. Soon she starts to quietly cry.

"Well, have fun with her, boy, would I have loved messing with her,"

Tim leaves the room and shuts the door behinds him. I ran to the door and locked it, turning around to find Cassidy curled up in a ball, crying. Seeing her cry stab me in my heart. I walk back to Cassidy.

"Cassidy," I whispered, reaching out for her.

Gently touch her forearm, she instantly flinches, moving away from me, crawling towards the other end of the bed, and cries a bit louder. She looks up at me, her makeup slightly smeared underneath her eyelids, her eyes were still weary, stiffy nose, and her left cheek still was red.