xxxii

xxxiii | inside and out

"Hi, you're Cassidy, right?" asked a girl behind me.

I turned around," Yep, that's me."

"Oh my god, c-can I take a photo with you?" the girl asked me, nervously.

"Sure," I said, taking her phone and putting the camera on us so we could take a selfie.

After taking a few photos, we bid goodbyes. Ever since I sang at Max's party it went viral on the internet thanks to Grace's relatives. Due to many people requesting more from me, I actually set up a little gather thing to sing at a park once and about fifty people came to see me. It's totally unbelievable. Most of them knew me as 5SOS' old friend or the girl with talents.

It's been at least three weeks since Wesley and I had that small kiss. It was weird at first, but we started to feel more comfortable with each other, holding hands, more affectionate than usual, we would get embarrassed, but honestly, I think it's cute. We had driven to 25 Degree with Angelina and arrived in no time, entering in, and order our foods. We had a short conversation until I saw a girl with very light pink dyed hair; however, when the sun hit her, it shined brightly, with her hazel eyes and pale skin, she practically looks like an angel. But the girl was getting pushed around by a group of girls and guys.

I don't even realize that I was walking towards them. My legs just got up by itself, I got closer and stopped, standing before them. I cleared my throat loudly then as expected, the group turns around and looks at me.

"What do you want, freak?" a girl asked with brown hair and was wearing too much makeup on.

"Oh my, I didn't know there was a clown in here- anyway,  hi, I was wondering if you could leave her alone." 

The girl rolls her eyes, muttering bitch before she turns around back to the girl.

"Keep rolling your eyes. Maybe you'll find a brain back there," I told the girl, talking like an annoying girl.

"Look, you really have some nerves to talk to us like that," said another girl with more makeup, how is that even impossible?

"Just leave her alone," I growled, glaring at both of the girls in front of me.

"No," 

"Look, I don't want to be mean, especially how ugly you look, but I suggest you turn around and look the other way," Said the girl with the extreme of makeup.

"You're talking to me?" I asked her, "Whoa, sorry- for a second there, I thought you were talking to yourself."

The girls both gasp and glared at me, "This makeup costs a lot of money, it makes us pretty unlike you!"

"Maybe if you ate some of that make you could be pretty on the inside and out," I told them which caused their jaws to drop to the floor.

One of the girls was about to walk up to me but a body moves in front of me. Angelina was a tad taller than the girls, but with the way she gave the girls her look, she was towering all over them. The boys weren't moving from their spot, I turned around to see Wesley already standing up, already give a deadly stare to the guys. Smiling, I push through them and grabbed the pink-headed girl's wrist, pulling her to the other side of the restaurant, and went to my table with Angelina following behind us.

"Thank you for saving me there," The girl said, shyly.

"It's no biggie, no one should ever be bullied," I told the girl," I'm Cassidy."

"I'm Nirvana," She replied. 

"What? Like the band?" 

"Yeah, mom and dad were big fans of them," Nirvana sighed, "But call me Vanessa, that's my first name, Nirvana is my middle name."

"Those are badass names, think about it," said Angelina, popping a fry in her mouth.

"Yeah, but it's pretty badass that my dad wants to scout you in a company," said Vanessa, grabbing a fry from my plate and popping a fry in her mouth.

My jaw drops, "What?"

"My dad is a manager at this company, a, He's worked with a bunch of bands, even My Chemical Romance," smirked Vanessa," and he was wondering if you want to become a singer?"

"How? How does he know me?" I asked Vanessa.

"Get a meeting with him and you'll know," smirked Vanessa.

a/n it was short, I know I'm sorry