xxviii

xxviii | opportunities

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

xxviii | opportunities

[3 months later]

"Babe, what do you want?"

"The same as usual and get the same one for Angelina but with Honey Mustard, hold on I'm asking them what they want,"

"Ashton wants the Quater Pounder meal,  the other two want the Big Mac. Everything on them and coke please."

"Gotcha, Luke wait for me!"

The phone call ends and watches the others goof off as they continued to play Fifa. Luke and Cassidy went to McDonald's ordering our meals since we were in the middle of band practice and we were starting. So Luke and Cassidy volunteered to go get us food and we all voted on McDonald's. Sighing, I walked out of the garage and hanged out with Ashton's little siblings. It was better to hang with them than with toddlers.

The past three months have changed, they were being noticed at school as 5 Seconds Of Summer from what Cassidy has told me, even out of school as well. Whenever Cassidy drags me to hang with her since Luke would often leave her when she and the boys hang after their band practice, we would stop by their fans to take a picture, it was almost a full crowd if I say so myself.

Other than them getting this attention, I can't stand hanging with them sometimes, I love Cassidy but she ends up leaving me for Luke. Ever since my uncle woke up, two weeks later, Luke had asked her out. I was happy for her, but I feel that she should've waited for a bit longer before starting a relationship with him, she might know him, but not fully. 

I've known all of them since 5th grade, I was only friends with Ashton before Luke came in the picture and when Calum started bullying her. Ever since I didn't trust them one bit, but I was always disappointed with Ashton as the years would pass by. All of the times of confronting him, he never tried to stop it. I knew never why Calum had so much power and why people were so scared of him. 

However, looking back at the past few months on they all have reflected, I suppose they all have changed, but I wouldn't easily trust them as Cassidy has trusted them.

"And I practically flew up in the air when Ashton threw me up in the air before I fell in the water!" exclaimed Harry as he reached up to the ceiling and fall backward on the small burgundy pillow on the floor, "it was pretty cool!"

"You're not doing your homework, idiot!"

"You too, idiot!" 

"Whoa, whoa, what's with calling each other 'idiots'? That's mean,"

"You say that to Ash and the others," Harry reminds me, smiling.

"Well, we know we're joking around with each other, you guys are not,"

"Yes, we are," Lauren complains," Right, Harry?"

"Uh-huh!"

"Well, I don't know how Ms. Irwin and Ashton are going to react to this-"

Falling In Love With You | cthजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें