xxxvi

xxxvi | careers

xxxvi | careers

(this chapter is going to be very long)

"Do you know a girl named Estrella Cruz?"

"I'm not sure, why?"

"She was the one who wrote the article and it's trending!"

First, I was late for school. Second, someone drove past me and I was drenched with rainwater. Lastly, someone had written an article and published it in our school newspapers about Calum's years of bullying, and, Ashton, Michael, and Luke were a part of the article as well. I had barely entered school, right away, everyone was staring and whispering, pointing at me that they recognized as someone who was once known as Reject Girl.

I didn't want this to bring up ever again, so I want to beg this Estrella girl to unpublish it from the school website before it blows all over the internet. I don't want him to think that I exposed him. 

"I think we should leave it, babe," Wesley reassures me, pulling me closer to him, and places his chin on top of me, "People should be aware of what he did to you." He holds me tighter.

It's been already a couple of days since the night of my panic attack and dating Wesley. Though it's been a couple of days, I have to admit it's quite nice, nothing compared to Luke and I's relationship. Calum keeps on texting me but I ignore it, at this point, I might block his number. 

"I just want to know why she did that," I told Wesley, hugging him back, "and ask her to take it down."

"What?"

"Wesley, I know what he did to me, he apologized, but I don't want this to be the reason for not only his but their whole career to end," I told Wesley, moving away from him, "I would feel bad."

Wesley shakes his head in annoyance, sighing, "I hate the fact that you still care for those who hurt you."

"But you love it."

"Can't deny that."

-

After talking to some teachers, they told me this Estrella girl usually spends her time in the music room. I had enough time to see her after school before I had to leave with Nirvana. Making my way to the music room, the hallway echoed with upbeats sounds and a girl humming loudly to the music. Opening the door as slowly and quietly as I can, I peek in, a girl with short ebony hair danced to music in a foreign language. 

"Excuse me?" I asked, but she didn't answer as she continued to dance, the music was a bit loud. So I did what I had to do, raise the volume in my voice, "Excuse me!"

The girl falls, hitting a rolling chair with her side, the chair rolled to the other side of the room, hitting Mr. Mastan's music stand that was full of music papers, knocking them all down. The girl props her elbows and removes her hair from her face, fair skin with very pink thin lips, "You scared me!" Laughing as she gets up from the ground, dusting her clothing.