xxxvii

xxxvii | disrespectful 

After ranting out to my parents in front of everyone in the restaurant, I ran out of there, running quickly away from Wesley on the crowded sidewalk, running somewhere in San Diego. I have no clue where I'm going, but I continued to run. Why am I running away? I run away from my problems. It's pathetic I know, but I just need to get away from them for now. 

After running for who knows how long, I ended nearby a beach, perfect, no one can find me here. I hate the sand and the water, the way it feels against my skin which is why I preferred swimming pools, but I loved the view and the sound of the waves, it soothes me, but it would perfect if my phone stopped ringing. While I spent my time running and viewing the beach, my phone constantly runged. Groaning in anger and frustration, I searched my phone in my purse. I unlock my phone and turned it on airplane mode before I roughly put it back into my purse and continued to walk.

Once I had gotten closer to the entrance of the pool, I took off my heels and step into the warm and cold sand. I walked on the sand down by the water. There were a few people here, children running back and forth to their parents and then to the water or building sandcastles, mothers calling the children to come back, fathers drinking, girls trying to avoid the water or sand as they stay on their towels, and boys teasing other girls or whistles at me as I pass by them. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and continued to walk.

I don't want to be apart of my family's business. My parents have always decided everything for me ever since I was in middle school. I had to deal with their bullshit and on top of that, Calum's bullshit as well. I thought this one time, the one time that they would understand me, but I was wrong.

All the running and now the walking, I was finally tired of moving, my feet had finally given up. I sat down on the sand, staring at the horizon, the sun has finally come down. The moon slowly started to shine its light on every inch of the beach and San Diego. Little by little, people started to gather things before they set off to go back home. Home... Taking out my phone and unlocking it, I turn off the airplane mode, instantly, I received the messages and calls I've missed for the past couple of hours.

54 miss calls.

67 messages.

21 voicemail.

I instantly looked at Angelina's messages. 

From: Angelina <3

I suggested you get off of Twitter and Instagram for a while.
Sent 7:26

I'm trying to save you from being sad ok?
Sent 7:32

YOu knOw that I love you right? okay. I'm going to tell you but don't get mad or sad. um, there's a rumor going on that Calum is going out with some girl and she sort of looks like you.
Also, Calum made a response to that article about him. 
Sent 7:36