xxxiii

xxxiii |  her

xxxiii |  her

Again.

Again.

One more time.

You missed that cue.

You missed that tone.

You missed a lyric.

Dammit.

If you could get the chords right, then get that stupid tone right. 

One last time. Just this time.

"She sleeps alone.
My heart wants to come home.
I wish I was, I wish I was..."

You're almost there, come on. Brush off the sleepiness. 

Keep going, for a final recording.

"Great job Luke! I felt your pain!" yelled the producer in the mic," That's a break! Tell Michael he's up."

Finally.

I took off the headphones, setting them on the seat, and walked out of the recording studio. I walked to the room where the boys were. I walked into the room finding Ashton and Michael were playing Fifa and Calum was nowhere to be found. We were preparing for our debut album, while we were touring with One Direction. I pass on the message to Michel, we both exchanged the seat. I played on my phone, leaving Ashton to play with himself. 

After a while, I knew Michael would be done soon and we would be able to head home- well our hotel. I get up, grabbing my coat and beanie to search for Calum. Going straight to the first level of the building. Approaching the front desk, I asked the lady, "Excuse me, have you seen a guy with black hair? Sort of skinny?"

"Yes, I believe he went outside," she said pointing to the back door.

I thank her before walking to the back door hallway, which went outside. I opened the door and found Calum leaning against the brick wall of the other building. Why does he look so miserable?

"Cal, we're leaving," I told him, reaching out for him.

"Don't touch me," Calum snapped at me, looking at me with anger in his eyes.

I furrowed my eyebrows. This again.

"What the hell, man?" I snapped," Ever since we left home, you became a jerk! What's your fucking problem?"

"What's my fucking problem?! Don't even get me started, Luke."

"I'm serious, Cal."

"Yea, well so am I."

"Well if you're so serious then, I'm still bothered by the fact that you broke up with Cassidy! Why would you fucking to that to her?!" Calum yelled at me, getting in my face. Suddenly, the sleepiness that was in my system left, I was enraged with anger.  "I bet your ass haven't even apologized to her."