"Well let's just say that we are in a boring routine. Nothing seems interesting anymore. That's why I hope this date sparks something again." Jean said as she walked over to a rack of clothes and started looking through them.

"Wow and here I thought everything was fine in paradise." I said

"Not everything is as it seems." Jean pulled out some clothes from the rack.

"Lets brighten the mood shall we?" Ororo said.

"Well look at you! You look like you are enjoying this little trip when you didn't want to come in the first place." Jubilee said.

"Might as well enjoy it since I'm here." Ororo grabbed and outfit and went to the dressing room.

"Lets have some fun." I said as I grabbed a blue and black dress off the rack.

"Here try this one on too." Jubilee handed me a dark blue sundress with floral patterns in the chest area. Underneath the floral pattern was a white fabric to show the pattern.

"Wow you have a really good eye." I said as I took the dress from her.

"Well it's what I'm second best at. You know besides electricity." Jubilee said.

"Hahaha right." Jean said as I walked to the dressing room. "Give these to Ororo while you are at it."

"Alright." I took the outfits from Jean and went to the dressing room.

Ororo was about to walk out of her room when I handed her more outfits.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yup." I laughed at the face she made and went to my own room with the clothes.

I tried on my dresses and outfits.

"Angela...."  I heard a males voice come from outside the door.

"What the heck?" I used my powers to scan the area.

I didn't see anyone but Ororo trying on clothes.

"Ororo did you call me?" I asked as I changed into another outfit.

"No I didn't." She replied "Why?"

"Oh it's nothing." I replied as I continued to try on clothes.

"Angela........" the voice came again.

I recognized that voice.

Logan.

I got dressed in my regular clothes and sat down in the chair that was in the room that was across from the mirror.

I used the mirror to see Logan.

Logan face appeared in the mirror.

Logan was brushing his teeth and choked when I appeared.

"Why did you call me?" I whispered loud enough for him to hear.

"I didn't call you." He replied as he rinsed his mouth out.

"Yes you did." I replied.

"No I didn't." He said.

"Okay what were you doing besides brushing your teeth." I asked.

" I was thinking." He replied.

"What were you thinking about?" I asked.

"Well that's private." He said

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"I promise it's not inappropriate." He said.

I just glared at him.