"Just checking up on you. It's so quiet without you and Hyde screaming up the place." He commented, Licht popped a vein.

"I'm doing fine in case you were wondering." He said, his voice came out harsher than intended, and it caused Krantz to hum suspiciously on the other end.
"Are you angry again?" He asked straightforwardly. Licht sighed heavily again, now he grew even more frustrated.

"All right, tell me what's wrong. And no lying or avoiding either." Krantz said turning very strict.

"It's about...(Y/n)." He admitted.

"(Y/n)-chan?"

"Yeah. We haven't spoken that often for some time. And I'm..worried. She just invades my thoughts when I don't want her too. And it's messing up my thinking. I don't know...I'm not annoyed at her specifically." He finally admitted his thoughts to Krantz, Krantz remained silent through his speech. Licht waited for Krantz to speak again, and his ears received a squeal from the man.

"Krantz?!"

"I never thought I would find a day where I heard Licht was in love."

Licht's mind went blank as he processed Krantz words. His mouth hung agape, and his eyes just stared. Once the thought hit him, he lashed out.
"What do you mean in love?! Me?!" He yelled into the phone loud enough to break an eardrum.

"Of course!"

"How can you tell?" He asked; he felt deeply suspicious. There was no way.

"Hm..you say your thoughts are filled with her occasionally?"

"Yeah."

"Do you see her sometimes when you're off like daydreaming for example."

"Yeah."

"Do you find a yourself growing nervous or blushing?"

Licht found it harder to hide, and his answers became hesitant.

"...Yeah."

"Does your heart race?"

"..Yes." His voice became quieter with each answer he admitted. Why was he starting to turn shy?

By then Mahiru himself nearly keeled over yelling shock. The two Servamps unfortunately had heard the commotion and walked into the room.

"Oi, what's taking you two-"

Mahiru shushed Kuro who only sighed, not having the energy to question or argue. Lawless himself grew curious, joining in and eavesdropping on the conversation himself.

"Krantz have you lost it? I'm not in love..."

"Now now, I know you well enough to know how stubborn you are with your feelings. But even you can't deny it right?" He asked making Licht shut his mouth from further debate. Krantz proved to be right from his words. There was just so much frustration that Licht couldn't keep up his stubborn act anymore.

"Besides, (Y/n) is nice girl. You'll be ready to tell her soon right?"

"Yeah. Just, how do you know for sure it's the in love type of feeling?" He asked. A part of him was still doubtful, even with all the clear signs. This was probably a newfound nervousness he had. Or rather he had never had these feelings before.

"Hm...well just close your eyes for confirmation. If you can see her and hear her laugh, there's your answer."

"Krantz that's stupid and sappy." Licht answered irritated. Krantz only sighed, he was used to this already.