Christmas Special - Day 12

Start from the beginning

Ethan nodded, not saying anything.

Daniel nodded as well before standing up turning to exit the room, Sarah behind him, shutting the door tight.

Ethan stood there for a moment his body frozen, unbelieving of the situation.

"Papa Bear." called out Tobi, catching his attention.

"Yes Baby Bear."

"What's going on?" asked Tobi. He looked so tired. Ethan felt a pain in his heart.

Ethan took a deep breath before he began talking.

"The doctor asked me to stretch you so you can deliver the boys Baby, is that ok?" he asked, wanting Tobi's permission. Even though they had sex many of times and normally he would just go for it, Tobi was vulnerable right now and Ethan was not doing anything without his permission.

"Yeah, but what if." Tobi stopped, his face slightly redder before speaking again, "But what if I get turned on?"

"Then I'll just have to suck you off." said Ethan, matter of factly.

"Ok, um...I guess you should get started then." said Tobi, leaning back, his hands fisting the mattress below him.

Ethan smirked before going to work.

It did take a little while to stretch out Tobi to where he needed to be leaving the small boy moaning on the bed while Ethan fingered him, his mouth on sweet cock he loved so much, bringing to poor boy to completion twice before he was done stretching him.

As Ethan got up, going to push the button on the side of the bed, he decided they needed to explore that a little more later on when Tobi recovered from giving birth.

Daniel and Sarah walked in just a minute after Ethan hit the button.

"Are we ok?" asked Daniel, going to check Ethan's work.

"Yes sir. He is ready to go."

"Ok, let's do this."

Due to the stretching and how relaxed Tobi's body was, the two boy's were delivered easily. Cameron Adam Payne coming first followed by Dillon Isaac Payne.

Daniel noted how much easier it was for Tobi to deliver after stretching that he had Sarah go to Cal, who was with Harry, and ask him to stretch out Harry to about the same amount before he came in there to check them and see about giving birth.

Sarah did just that. After telling and leaving the two blushing blondes, she went to go let Daniel know and check on the new parents.

She was not surprised to see Tobi passed out in his bed, one of his sons curled up against his chest, while Ethan sat to the side holding the other boy.

Both boy's had dark skin, not dark like Tobi's but they weren't light either.

Sarah noted while she was cleaning them up earlier, with the help of Devon, that one of the boys had brown eyes while the other boy had bright green eyes like Ethan did. Both boys had the same head of hair that Tobi had and looked almost identical in every way.

Their facial structures favored Ethan's, giving them both round cheeks and thin lips, they did have Tobi's nose though.

They were both big boys too, which explained why Tobi had so much trouble delivering them.

"Hey Sarah, Doctor Woods." called Trisha at the door. "Harry is ready."

"Thanks Trisha." said Daniel, heading to the door, Sarah with him.

The young blonde was currently resting in the bed, his contractions coming every few minutes, signalling that he was ready.

By this time it was just before midnight and at this rate, Harry's daughter was going to be born on a different day that the other's unless Harry was quick at pushing her out.