Chapter 49- The Big Day

Sophie's POV:

I wake up from the sound of my alarm, i was having the best dream, me and my Fiancé Joe were in a Cinderella like scene, where we span and danced the night away. All to be ruined by my fucking, annoying alarm. It's 6am, why is it set, it's a Friday. I turn over to cuddle with Joe as your normally do, but I feel his missing presence as I stretch my arm out as far as it will go, he's not there, I sit up frantically.

"Joe?" I shout, trying to find him
At that point Alicia and Chloë boom through the door screaming, their face filled with happiness. Then it hits me today is the day I become Mrs Sugg! The Thatchers wife.
"Come one, get up, today is your wedding Day!" Chloë screams at me.
"Okay, give me a second love." I say rubbing your eyes.
"We will be waiting upstairs!" Alicia squeals before they both run off. I sit and look at my engagement ring, fiddling about with it in my fingers, i will never forget the day he proposed. Just 6 month ago. It was so romantic yet so unexpected, I never thought Joe could pull something like that off.

I snapped out of my little flash back and get in the shower, washing with all of Joes favourite smells. I get out and put on my dressing gown before going upstairs to be greeted by Zoë
"Champagne time!" She sings before handing me a tall glass.
"Really Zoë , it's 7:45 in the morning, are we really going to start drinking?" I ask sheepishly.
"Sophie, we have a full team of beauticians coming at 8, no need to worry, go and get some sweats on and hurry your ass back up here girl." She rushed before running to pour us more champagne.
I do as she says and get into comfy clothing, when I wander back upstairs and once empty apartment is now over run.

The first thing me and the girls do is get massages, full body massages. Followed by acrylic nails and then hair and make up. Then I am finally ready to get into my dress.
I stopped drinking before i fell completely drunk and started to drink water.
I rush downstairs to put on my new Victoria Secret underwear on, before my dress fitter and Alicia helps me into the dress.
Just like my dream it was a Cinderella styled one, with a sweat heart neck line and a big poofy bottom.

It complements my figure beautifully, i spend  nearly 2  hours down here sorting my self out. I then come up the stairs to be greeted by 4 beautiful bridesmaids. I tear up and turn to Zoë
"Oh Zoë, you all look beautiful!" I sob to her.
"Stop crying Soph, you'll ruin the poor woman's efforts!" She giggled.
Before I knew it, it was time to get into my limo with my family to go meet my glorious husband to be! I drank to keep my nerves down. I wanted to cry but held it in.
I was handed my bunch of red roses and was positioned behind my bridesmaids, they left one by one:
Zoë
Alicia
Chloë
Tanya
Then me. I take a deep breath while watching my bridesmaids walk out and then, before standing into sight, I griped my dads arm. I could hear my chosen song playing, A Thousand Years by Christina Perry.
I then begin to slowly make my journey towards my happiness, today was the day I changed my life.
Then I saw my baby boy, dashingly smiling at me, my nerves try to take over and my legs go weak but I push them back, my eyes travel to Caspar, looking at me wide eyed. I can't help but smile, as i walked down the isle to the sounds of Wows and Ohhs. Until i reach Joe. I take his also shaky hand in mine and he squeezes it lovingly.
"Wow, you scrub up well!" He whispers to me then winks.
"Oh Joe." I whisper back, lightly elbowing him.
"You look stunning!" He says out loud gaining Awwws from the crowd. Causing me to blush.
Then the victor asks for all our attention.
We repeat what needed to be said and all that time i meant what I said, from the bottom of my heart.
"Now Joe Sugg, do you take Sophie Clark to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The vicar asked.
"I do." He says with tears in his eyes.
"Now do you Sophie Clark, take Joe Sugg to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The vicar asked me.
"I do!" I smile
"You may now kiss the bride!" The vicar announced.
The crowed went wild. I in fact didn't notice. I was to engrossed in mine and joes kiss, it was deep and passionate. I had my arms draped round his neck and his arms on the bottom of my back pushing my body towards him.
"I love you with all my heart!" He whispers when we brake.
"I love you more!" I reply back
"That's impossible!" He smiles back before grabbing your hand and walking out into a shower of confetti.

---

"So far today has been the best day of my life." Joe said to me as we stand outside of the venue for everyone to be seated so we can go in.
"What do you mean so far?" I teased him
"Well what about if we bless the world with children, that would be one of the best days ever," he put his arm around my waist
"You'll just have to wait and see," I gave him a small peck.

We where soon signalled In and greeted with claps as we made our way to the top table of the bride and groom. The dance floor soon stepped up afterwards and it was time for our first dance.
How Long Will I Love You -Ellie Goulding

Joe brought his hands to my waist and my arms came around his neck, we swayed along to the music as I got lost in his sea blue eyes.

"I'll always remember this day as my second favourite day," I say still looking directly into his eyes
"Why only second?" He asked softly
"If we never met on the day we did, we wouldn't be here right now, so the day I met you will always be my favourite," I smiled
"I love you." He planted a kiss on my nose
"I can't even explain how much I love you." I mumble, laying my head on his chest.
We stayed like that for the remainder of the song, and at the very end he kissed me so softly before disappearing to tend to the wedding guests.

The night was coming to a close, and this was the part where me and Joe would thank everyone for coming before going home. As we greeted the last guest, Joe showed me a little surprise he has up his sleeve. To match my fairytale wedding Joe had hired a horse and and carriage to ride round London. I piled in with by big dress and we set off.
As we traveled through the most romantic bit of the park, it was time for Joe to make his speech.

"Tonight has been unforgettable Sophie, I haven't only married my best friend but my one true love and I couldn't be happier. I Love You With All My Heart Sophie Sugg!" He held my hand.
"I love you too Mr Sugg." I lent in to kiss him.

As our lips moulded together, the fireworks I felt from day one where still there and that's how I knew my future as Mrs Sugg was now set in the stars and they now glimmered above us as we continued to ride through London, lips still attached.

THE MOTHER FUCKING END!!!

_________________

Bitch I hope you enjoyed that because it's over, with no sequel book! This is what your left with so please deal with it.

Obviously my sassiness is a joke I am truly great full y'all read my book and I appreciate you all so much!
I love you guys a lot
And until you read my other books
Chow for now!!!!

-Sophie🖤