Chapter 27- Fuck Up

*End Of The Holliday*

Joes POV:

It's the last day of the lads Holliday, and I don't I so what I'm most exited about, our last night clubbing, the wedding or seeing Sophie again?!
Fair enough I've face timed her every night before we go out but tonight, the last night, the craziest night, we have no contact with the girls.

So I'm in the shower and all I can think about is Sophie, I stand and sing a lot of songs that remind me of her:
🌀Thinking Out Loud
🌀All Of Me
🌀1000 Years.

I eventually get out and decide what to wear, I go with a plain white shirt with black skinny jeans and converse. Not the classiest but not the casualist either. I do and style my hair into its normal messy quiff.
And I'm done, joining the rest of the boys in the lobby and have pre drinks.
"Are you lads ready for the last night of the party life!" I raise my cup up.
"Hell Yeahh!" They all shouted, raising their cups and bashing them together.

Sophie's POV:

I'm in my room dying to talk to Joe, hear his voice, see his face anything! But I guess with the last night of the Holliday, I'll have to live through it. Anyway it's time to dress myself up.
After I shower I go straight to the collection of dresses I brought with me. I pull out an off shoulder, short black dress. With black heels and gold jewellery. I brushed my already straight hair and applied my makeup to match. I was all ready to go out, and so where the girls.
"The last night of being legally single!" Chloë raised her cocktail glass.
"Yeyy!" All the girls shouted together before downing our brightly coloured drinks.

We all piled into the taxi all laughing with the radio blasting, the taxi driver a big smile on his face as he tried to flirt with Zoë. I could see it getting awkward between them. I look around the crowded vehicle to all the new friends I have made and I couldn't feel luckier.

I feel my phone buzz in my hand and I lift my prize possession to my face to check it.
Instagram: Joe Sugg posted a photo.
I pulled the notification to the right and pressed view post, then putting in my password to revile a group photo of a lot of very happy looking guys. With one girl.... Oh fuck no. Why the fuck is Brit there?
I let my mouth fall open at the fact she was next to Joe and hid arm was round her. What? Why?
I look around the taxi at all my smiling dancing friends and decided not to mention it. I lock my phone and it soon vibrates again.
Instagram: Caspar Lee posted a photo

I opened that to see if it was the same photo, but it wasn't it is of him and Josh and that photo made my blood run cold, in the background you can see Joe and Brit lips together, arms around each other and eyes closed. My heart has officially been ripped out, stompped on and rubbed in the dirt. My full body is stiff and I don't know what to do. I look around on last time to all the smiling faces of my friends. I can't ruin their last night, Chloë's wedding. Oh fuck!

We've been in the club for three hours and it's nearly time for us all to go home. I'm watching the girls dance wildly on the dance floor with each other. I feel the presence of someone next to me. I feel an arm round my waist and Lift me up.
"Come on sweetheart, we need to talk!" Zoës soft voice shouts over the music, and before I know it I'm being pulled out of the club, into a taxi, then out again into out hotel room.
I sit on the bed staring into space, I don't say anything, I don't look at Zoë who is pacing around the room.
"Somethings wrong, very wrong!" She whispered.
"It's nothing!" I say quietly back.
"Sophie, you will tell me what is the matter, and I know for a fact that Joe is to blame!" She stopped dead in front of me.
"Check Caspar's Instagram!" I groan flinging myself back onto my bed.

Zoë pulls her phone out and with a few taps I can see her eyes carefully studying the picture, looking at every detail very carefully. Until her eyes widened and her mounts dropped. I let the tears that where being held in all night fall, covering my face with my hands.
"Oh my god Sophie, I'm really sorry about him!" Zoë almost whales.
"No, it's fine he's got BRIT!" I cry, saying her name bitterly.
"I'm sure it was a mistake, you've just taken it the wrong way that's all!" She said softly reassuring me.
"Zoë look at them, it's the way me and Joe look when we kiss, you can't tell me they are fighting to break that off!" I whisper.

Zoë hand was stroking my hair, and I was crying into her shoulder, tomorrow was the day I would be seeing Joe again and knowing that he kissed Brit just as passionately as he kisses me sickens me to the stomach.
"It's all going to be fine, we've got plenty of time to sleep, it's just a wobble that's all!" Zoë says.
"Could you not tell the rest of the girls, I just don't want to ruin their Holliday!" I sniffle.
"Sure Hun, no problem!" She smiles at me.
"Oh what time is it?" I ask curiously.
"It's only 11:30pm, we came home early, the girls are on their way home!" She whispers.
"Okay Zoë, night, I love you!" I say smiling.
"I love you too!" She replies.
I drift off into sleep.

_______________
Add My WattPads Snapchat so you guys know when I'm writing, when I'm gonna update and my next plans!!
Also you guys can send me suggestions and have your input!

👻 JoeSuggCrazy 👻
So theirs a little drama including Brit!!
So any requests on what will happen next? Let me know!!
-Sophie👑