Chapter 7- First Date

Sophie's POV:

I stand in Zoës room as I pull a white flowey dress over my head, being careful not to ruin my freshly straightened hair and beautifully done makeup. Once I had everything on including white beautiful heels that Zoë had loaned me, I stood back in the mirror and admired my reflection.
"Sophie you look beautiful!" Zoë gushed, before calling Joe in.
I heard the heavy foot steps of Joe coming into Zoë and Alfie's room. He had his head down looking at his phone, he was wearing black skinny jeans with a plain white shirt and a blazer. His hair was in a perfect quiff and looked as  fluffy as ever.
"Hey Soph are you ready to....WOW!" He gasped suddenly looking up.
I giggled and nodded grabbing a matching sparkly clutch bag.
"Bye guys have a good time!" Zoë beamed out of the door.
We walked down the path and Joe grabbed my hand, a shiver ran through me as our skin connected.

We walked into this big fancy restraunt hand in hand, we walk past a huge que that was way out of the door, Joe proudly walked straight up to a man at a podium.
"Can I help you?" The man said with a friendly smile.
"I have a reservation for two?" Joe smiles back.
"Name?" The man asked.
"Joe Sugg!" Joe replied sound awfully proud of himself.
He nodded and signalled with his hand to follow him, we walked past a lot of tables and we're finally brought to one, in the far back corner away from everyone. It had candles and rose petals round it.
I stood still, my hand clasped to my mouth as I gasped loudly. Joe frowned at my reaction.
"What's wrong?" He says panicked.
"It's, it's beautiful!" I exclaim moving towards him.
He chuckled, And shook his head and pulled my seat out signalling for me to sit down. I gladly took it and reached over the table for his hand from the moment we sat down.

We were talking about his life back in Bath as a child when a stunning waitress came over and started to talk to us. Or should I say Joe.
"Hello I'm Ashton and I'll be your waitress for this evening! What can I get you?" She says not taking her eyes off Joe. Her flirtatious smile spread across her smug face, obviously knowing he was on a date.
"I'll have the steak and a glass of wine thank you and for my beautiful date she'll have..?" He replied looking at me waiting for an answer.
Ashton unwilling peeled her eyes off Joe and flashed me an obvious forced smile.
"Can I have the same please, thanks!" I smile at her.
She quickly scribbled down our orders on her note pad and rushed off back to the kitchen. I was amazed at how Joe didn't notice that she was try into flirt with him, she was obviously stunning, with brown flowing long hair and big brown eyes.
I was snapped out of my deep thought by the same voice that I hated.
"The chef said your meal with be out soon, can I get you anything else?" She says now batting her eyelashes at Joe. Again he didn't glance up at her once, he kept his eyes on me. I tried to keep my face blank and expressionless.
"No were fine thanks." Joe smiled, but not at her but at me. This made me smile back at her.
I could see her roll her eyes and pull me a dirty look from the corner of my eye. As soon as she walked away I sarcastically laughed.
She completely ignored us when she brought out food back out. Thank God

2 hours later

Me and Joe walk out of the restraunt hand in hand, both tipsy off the few glasses of wine we've both had. We walk following a path, giggling about the most random things. We walked for ages until we stopped to sound of music. We followed it and ended up out side of a club.
"Let's go in!" He smiles excitedly at me.
"Sure!" I shout.
I was pulled by the arm Into the bouncing club. I'm quickly whisked onto the dance floor by an eager Joe. Out bodies pushing together, surrounded but the smell of alcohol. Surrounded by sweaty bodies. After dancing with Joe for about 20 minutes I leave to get some alcohol down my body. I ordered two brightly coloured cocktails.
I sit at the bar on my own and I'm not sure what to do. I sit and down both cocktails in the space of 30 seconds. My head is now spinning because of the buzz of booze running through my body. I'm interrupted by a tall good looking man.
"Hey baby, you single?" He winks at me.
"Sorry Hun, I'm not!" I laugh kindly at him.
"Respected hunny, it's a shame!" He smiles again before walking off.
I'm quite shocked, I've heard rumours that the lads in clubs are just thirsty and will do anything to get there hands on abit of booty. Honestly, he couldn't of been nicer.
I jump off my bar stool and try to go to try and find Joe. I stumble over to the dance floor, I suddenly feel pain go through my body as I set my eyes on horror.
A GIRL, DANCING WITH JOE. IS HE FUCKING SERIOUS!
Anger builds up and I feel my fists clench! I walk over to the slut and take a grab at the roots of her hair. I pick her fake ass up and fling her flying over the dance floor. The drunk mess stands up and starts walking back over.
"What's your problem?" She asked slurred.
"My problem is that your dancing with the person I'm on a date with!" I scram back at her.
"He was dancing back with me!" She shrugged.
"And if you don't fuck off, you won't have legs to dance with anyone because I'll snap them in half you daft skank! FUCK OFF!" I yell back at her.
She walks off, looking for a next victim to rub her flat booty on.
I turn round and death glare Joe who is stood with his eyes wide open at me.
"I suggest we fucking leave!" I roll my eyes at Joe and pull him out the hell house by his shirt.
👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻
Add My WattPads Snapchat so you guys know when I'm writing, when I'm gonna update and my next plans!!
Also you guys can send me suggestions and have your input!

👻 JoeSuggCrazy 👻

It all kicked off and I love it! I'm honestly buzzing to get the next chapter up and running!!
Thanks for reading!
-Sophie👑