Chapter 23- Forget That Bitch

Sophie's POV:

It was 4am and my alarm clock on my phone was beeping repeatedly. I was leaving LA today and I'm meeting Joe on the plane. Yes on the plane, for last week everyone didn't have a clue that I was switching from a hotel on a night to the big house they were all staying in.
Anyway, I get out of my comfy hotel bed and drag my tired ass Into the shower.
I get out, dry my hair, put it up into a messy bun before putting in minimal makeup and putting on some leggings, a vest top and a converse jacket. I pick my bags up and go down to the lobby to check out.
I stroll over to the desk and hand my keys over.
"SOPHIE SOPHIE!" Someone shouts behind me.
"Caspar? What are you doing here, you need to get to the airport soon!" I whisper shout at him.
"I told them all that my flight was early so you weren't on your own!" He smiled after finally jogging up to me.
"Caspar, you need to stay with Chloë!" I argue back,
"Sophie, she has no fear, plus she knows that your actually here!" He nervous laughed.
"As long as she doesn't tell anyone!" I small smile "now come on, they'll be there already!" I say pulling Caspar along with me.

We waited for 2 hours after checking our bags in to actually getting on the plane. Caspar helped it go way quicker, we actually had to run round the air port for about an hour.
Caspar had gotten a text of Chloë saying Joe was on his was to Starbucks! The area we where sat in was actually the Starbucks coffee shop area, by the time Caspar had told me we could see Joe, on his way up to the counter. We ducked under the table.
"Shit Casp!" I whisper.
"We're going to have to sneak round him!" He whispered back.
"I'll go first then you meet me at the gate, we've got about 20 minutes anyway!" I whisper.
I get up from under the table, getting some strange looks off people but I didn't care, I tipped toed past Joe and out of Starbucks. I jogged towards the gate. I crashed into someone and fell to the floor.
"Sophie?" The person gasped.
"Shit, Zoë I can explain!" I started, getting up and brushing myself off.
"Sophie he did see us!" Caspar said jogging up to me, oblivious to Zoë.
"Caspar? Okay you two have some explaining to do!" Zoë said still wide eyed.
Her face wasn't stern or cold, it was more shocked and confused.
FLIGHT 26 IS READY TO BOARD.! Was shouted over the speaker.
"I'll explain on the plane, just don't tell Joe where here!" I pleaded.
"Okay, but soon as the seatbelt signs go off I'm coming to find you!" She half smiled before skipping back over to the others.
Me and Caspar left the area so other people could get on the plane. Since I had swapped seats with Alfie earlier in the Holldiay, so he could watch over Zoë and her anxiety, I was sat at the front of the plane near the cockpit and then Joe was near the back, next to the toilets.
When me and Caspar walked past everyone I kept my sunglasses on and my bag over my face.
We where soon in the air and the seatbelt signs had bleeped. I was actually worrying that Joe would be mad, that he wouldn't want to see me, that he hated me.
"Soph?" I heard a whisper coming from behind me.
"Hey Zoë, I guess we owe you and explanation!" He half laughed.
I told her everything, Brit, me spying, my plan to surprise Joe. She didn't say a word through it all. But when I was finished she couldn't keep her mouth shut.
"He's a sleep right now but Alfie is awake, switch seats with me so you there when he wakes up!" She squealed earning dirty looks from the other passengers.
I looked at Caspar and he nodded at me, I up clipped my seat belt and made my way back up the crowded plane. Every seat was taken except Zoës that was Now going to be occupied by me.
I walked up to Alfie and tapped him on the shoulder, he turned his head and looked at me, his mouth fell open.
"Soph?" He asked in a whisper.
I sat in Zoës seat, that was in the middle, Joe was next too the window and Alfie was on the end. I explained everything to him that I had to Zoë. Like her he sat in silence, but after his eyes kept flicking between me and Joe.
I felt his stirr next to me. I turn my body round and start to stroke his fringe that fell over his forehead. I rested my head on top of his and wrapped my free hand round him.
"Zoë stop it!" He grumbled eyes still shut.
"I don't think my name is Zoë!" I giggled, still fiddling with his hair.
At that point his eyes shot open and he scanned my smiling face, his mouth grew wider into a grip before pulling me into a bone crushing hug.
"Sophie, I've missed you so much, why did you leave?" He asked after pulling back, refusing to let go of my hand.
"I didn't really leave, I stayed in a near by hotel so I could keep watch over you and Britch!" I chuckled at my pun.
"Soph, you know I don't like Brit the way I like you!" He says again pulling me into another hug.
"I trust you Joe, just not her, I had to make sure she didn't try to pull anything, and since you ignored her you deserve this!" I smirked pulling him towards me, crushing my lips to his.
I didn't let go, I didn't breath, I did however open my mouth slightly to let his tongue in. Obviously he picked up on this and did what was hinted. And not long after we where interrupted.
"Eww, guys not right next to me!" Alfie fake gaged.
Me and Joe just chuckled and carried on with what we started.

_____________
Add My WattPads Snapchat so you guys know when I'm writing, when I'm gonna update and my next plans!!
Also you guys can send me suggestions and have your input!

👻 JoeSuggCrazy 👻
Okay so their back together!! Yes. So I'm thinking about when they gat back to England, I'm thinking about a big blow up with both of their exs!! What do you guys think?
-Sophie👑