Chapter 14- 3 weeks later

Sophie's POV:

It's been three weeks since I gave Joe my second chance and let him take me back out on dates, and since the London eye joe has been treating me like a princess and I can't say I'm complaining, he's took me to 5 star places, the cinema and sometimes we would have a movie night at home and I honestly couldn't be happier. We haven't seen Rhiannon or Leah hasn't bothered us since, so our bond has become tighter.

I was cleaning the apparent for Alicia's arrival back from Olis family house, I had one direction blasting and I was singing at the top of my lungs dancing like a lunatic. I had black adidas bottoms on with a matching belly top and my blonde hair pulled up into a high pony tail. I was in mid dance of best song ever when I felt a pair of arms snake round my waist, I spun my body and placed my hands on my mystery persons chest.

"Hello Joseph!" I beamed looking at him.
"Hello beautiful!" He smiles down at me before leaning down to give me a quick peck.

I turn my music down and head to the kitchen to start to cook some lunch and Joe followed and sat on the island that was similar to his and Caspar's.
"What you doing tonight then?" I asked Joe raising my eyebrow.
"What do you want to do?" He asked me.
I thought for a moment before a idea poped into my head
"I want to cook you a fancy dinner!" I started to jump on the spot like a child.
Joe laughed at me and shook his head.
"Joe Sugg don't laugh, I'm cooking dinner tonight and I want you in a suite at 8pm sharp at that door! Do you understand!" I say putting my hands on both my hips.
He chuckled at me before replying!
"Yes your majesty, I will leave you to prepare so I bid you farewell!" He said acting like royalty and bowed at the door.
"Fare the well my humble sir, tonight at 8 we will dine a banquet set for a thousand kings!" I say joining in with the acting.
"For my beautiful madden, a kiss upon her cheek before we part!" He walked over to me and planted a kiss on my cheek before bowing again and walking out the door,
I burst out laughing and I could hear him still in the corridor laughing along with me.
"But i mean it Sugg ,I want your butt here by 8,now leave so I can go buy our food!" I laugh at him.

I finished my lunch of a sandwich and run to the door to fetch my shoes. I soon find myself speed walking Down the street towards Asda! I grab a shopping trolley and start to walk down the isle with it, I picked up lamb, asparagus, champagne, chocolate, strawberries and some vegetables. I pay and then leave to go home.

Once home it was 3pm I had 5 hours till Joe was coming over, I went downstairs to get changed. I got Into the shower and then washed and curled my hair loosely adding a nice smokey eye and a nude lip. A tight black dress with black heels to match is what I change into. I scrambled up the stairs to start on dinner. I put the lamb in the oven to let it cook also boiling he asparagus. I melted chocolate and took the stems out of strawberries.

After that it was 7:30 so I though i could make the room cozy, I let a few candles and turned off the lights, I played soft quite music for the Background of the meal, then I sprayed my favourite vanilla air sent in the air to make it smell amazing.

I heard the familiar taps on the door and I dance over to answer it. Out in the hallway stood a perfectly dressed Joe! He saw me and trailed his eyes down my body, he came over and kissed me, not a peck but not with tongues either. It was nice, I pulled back to let him in side.

"Wow Sophie, this is amazing!" He said digging into his meal.
"You like it?" I asked hope in my voice.
"Love it, better than any of the food places I've been to!" He said food filling his mouth.
I blushed at his comment and tucked into my food. Every so often his leg would rub up my calf or he would look up at me and smile. The smile that turned me on, the smile that was filled with lust.

After he was finished his food I picked his plate up and took it to the sink, when I turned around to see Joe behind me.
"Ready for dessert!" I said not meaning to sound sexual
"Yes, but a different kind!" He smirked before coming closer.
Before I knew it his hands where on my hips and our lips where connected, passionately and furiously! I could feel the hunger in the kiss, I was lifted up on the counter and my legs wrapped round Joes waist. His hands started to get higher and higher up my legs. My skirt was ridded up to my waist

KNOCK KNOCK

We were interrupted by the door, I jumped off the counter still dazed from the kiss, I quickly pulled down my skirt and rushed to the door, Joe and his now messy hair following behind me.
I swing the door open to see a heartbreaking sight. Zoë was stood In Front of us sobbing her heart out, I lunge forward to embrace her and she sobs Into my shoulder. I lead her in and she looks around at the date scene.
"W-was I interrupting?" She stuttered.
"Not much Hun!" I smiled at her I turned to Joe and winked.
"Sit on the sofa and tell me what happened, Joe will put the kettle on!" I say nodding to Joe.
I pull her over to the settee where she sits next to me, never letting her hands leave mine.
"It's Alfie!" She cried.
"What's happened babe?" I gasp panicking.
"H-he was kissing Rhiannon!" She sobbed.
"Oh no Zoë! I'm so sorry!!" I cuddle her
She continued to cry into my shoulder!

____________________________________________
Add My WattPads Snapchat so you guys know when I'm writing, when I'm gonna update and my next plans!!
Also you guys can send me suggestions and have your input!

👻 JoeSuggCrazy 👻
A little zalfie drama wouldn't hurt right? 😜
Anyway thanks for reading and be sure to like and follow me!!
-Sophie👑