Chapter 32- Away for a While

Sophie's POV:

Me and Joe sat staring at each other for a while, with big toothy grins where plastered on our faces.
"We better go see where the others are!" I say lifting myself off the bed and walk out the room, with Joe following behind me.
When the door opened I could immediately hear the voices of my favourite thing people.
I grab Joes hand a we run up the stairs playfully pushing each other, giggling at each other. When we get right at the top all of our friends squealed with Joy!
"Jophie Is back!" Zoë yells.
I look at Joe lovingly in the eyes, "yes we are!"
He smiled hugely before planting a light kiss on my lips.

I dance over to the sofa to plonk myself down between Alicia and Oli to catch up with the two. I put my arms other both of their shoulders,
"How's my two favourite weirdos!" I smile hugging them tightly.
"Where great Soph, Alicia's just met James and my parents!" Oli says.
"Yeah they where really nice!" Alicia beamed at Oli.

I could hear a faint low buzzing from where I was sitting and it was coming from the kitchen next to Chloë.
"Is that my phone?" I ask getting up and walking towards her.
"Yeah it's being going crazy all morning!" Chloë says while filling her glass up with water.

I pick it up and check the caller ID.

Amelia

My manager, what would she want? My Instagram has over 1 million followers! I'm getting sponsorships to pay for a living? What else could be happening.

"Hi Amelia!" I say down the phone.
"Hello Clark, I've got exiting news....are you alone?" She asks.
"No but let me step out!" I say.
I put my hand over the speaker.
"Sorry guys I'll be two minutes!" I say to the rest of them.
"Okay babe!" Joe smiles.

I step out into the hall, and place my phone back up to my ear.
"Okay Amelia, I'm alone!" I say to her.
"Well Sophie, a big airline company had offered big money for you to travel to each continent, take photos with A few of each of there big attractions!" Amelia explained.
"Omg that's great, but when do u leave?" I ask abit slower.
"Tommrow, your required to stay there for a month each!" She explained again.
"But that will take 7 months!" I cry.
"No hunny don't be silly, it'll take 6 months, I'm not going to send you to Antarctica!" She chuckled.
"Amelia I've just got everything back on track with Joe, I can't leave now!" I feel a tear fall down my face.
"Well your smart, you'll work something out, well I have to go, I'll text you your flight details! Goodbye!" Then the line went dead.

I stand silent for a good few minutes, with multiple thoughts going through my head. What am I going to do? I can't leave all my friends!... What about Joe? Oh dear lord.

I slowly begin to retreat back into the Jaspar household where all my jolly friends will be having a great time.. Till I ruin it.
I walk in and shut the big double doors behind me.
All heads turned to look at my black, expressionless face.

"Everything alright love?" Joe asked worried.
"Yeah... Joe can I talk to you for a minute?" I ask him.
"Sure.." He says hesitantly.
I nod and i Follow him down the stairs to his room.
I'm last in so I shut the door, motioning for him to sit on the bed. He does so, then I stand Infront of him.

"Joe I know this is really sudden and we've just cleaned everything up, but my manager is sending me to each continent for a month for photography purposes!" I say now grabbing hold of his hand.
"Oh okay... Well I guess it's fine, only a month right?" Joe says with a small smile.
"No baby, a month each." I say gripping his hand tighter.
"7 months?" He almost screamed, jumping off the bed.
"6 actually, I'm not going to Antartica!" I object.
"Sophie, that's way to long....I can't live without you!" Joe says eyes tearing  up.
"Joe I'll be back in 6 months baby!" I say trying not to cry
"Yeah, 6 months without cuddles, kisses, sex, YOU!" He says getting sad.
"That is an exception your gonna have to make Joe!" I sadly say
"Well why don't we go on a six month break!" Joe says in a whisper, head hung low
"What?!" I whisper wide eyed
"I love you!" He says while spinning around to give me a hug.
"I love you too!" I say tears pouring down my face.

We slowly, slump up the stairs to tell everyone, silent and frowning as we walk up.
"So is everything okay?" Zoë asks smiling a little.
"Well we have some good and bad news.." I trail off.
"What is it?" Caspar asked loosing his smile.
"Well, I'm leaving for work to travel the world for 6 months, with a huge sponsor that's offering big money!" I say with a smile on my face.
"Congrats, Soph!" Alicia starts.
"But Joe wants to have a six month break... While I'm gone!" My smile fades and I feel Joe's arm wrap around my waist.

"Joseph!" Zoë snapped coming towards us from the kitchen.
"What the fuck man?" Alfie finally piped up.
"Guys down blame him, what would you do if you where in different parts of the world?" I defend back.
"Well we would FaceTime and text everyday, because I Love Him!" Zoë said while frowning at Joe.

"Joe I need to go pack!" I pulled away from him sadly
"Im sleeping at your flat tonight, to spend our last night together!" He says over my shoulder as we make our way downstairs.
"No, where on a break!" I growl,
I'm honestly not into this at all... I Love Him but does he love me?
"Hey don't get moody now, we still have six months to miss you!" He tried to joke as we walked out

__________
Add My WattPads Snapchat so you guys know when I'm writing, when I'm gonna update and my next plans!!
Also you guys can send me suggestions and have your input!

👻 JoeSuggCrazy 👻
Okayyyyyy!! So Guyss, I edited it... I couldn't come up with any ideas for the diff countries!

But also I want you guys to vote on somthing.....
On their break do you want..
▫️Cheating with either
▫️Arguments
▫️Time skip To when Sophie gets back
♠️Or all Three!!

Let me know!
-Sophie👑