Chapter 34- I Missed You

Sophie's POV:
⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️

Our lips glided furiously against each other, we were both becoming hungry for each other. He willingly licked my bottom lip, tracing it perfectly. Soon we where practically eating each other. I had missed the taste of Joes kisses.
Our lips disconnected and he began to kiss downn my jaw. I let my fingers tangle in his hair. I closed my eyes and and bit my bottom lip. I let out a small moan when his hot breath reached my breast. The warmth carried on to my stomach where he repeatedly kissed and sucked. My breath got deeper as I got more and more turned on by him.
Soon his head was at the waist band of my jeans. With a quick re-connection of the lips, he undone my button, unzipped the zip and my trousers came swiftly off my legs.
My legs where now slightly spread, and Joe then quickly re-directed his head back to my lower belly and started to kiss downwards. I grinned the bed sheets.
Joe rubbed the inside of my thighs before lightly kissing each side. My breath was now shaky and my whole lower area was tingling.
He then began to kiss the fabric of my underwear. My hands tightened around the bedsheets and I gasped at this sudden connection. He continued to kiss as his fingers hooked round the waist band and slowly began to shimmy my pants down my thighs. He soon removed his lips to quickly whip them off.
He hands grasps both sides of my thighs and slowly rubbed as his tongue danced across my slit, teasing me.
"Joe!" I hungrily growl.
He chucked as his tongue entered, lightly circling round my clit.
"Joe!" I shout a bit too loud.
His hand reaches up to cover my mouth while HIS mouth finished his business.
I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt myself about to finish.

"Joe have you seen my-" Caspar barged in.
I gasped as Joe flung himself over me to cover up my body.
"Oh er, sorry guys!" Caspar stuttered as he backed out quickly.

I looked at Joe. I suddenly erupted into a load of laughter.
"Well that ruined the mood didn't it babe!" I laugh as I lightly push Joe to the side.

I pick my underwear off the floor and slide them back up my legs. I then rummage through my open suitcase and got out the top I "borrowed" off Joe for my trip. I took my everyday to off and slid the pj one on.

I climb into bed next to Joe. I snuggled my head into the pillow right next to Joes side
"Alicia and Oli don't know your back yet!" Joe whispered.
I felt his hand comb through the front part of my hair. I closed my eyes and let out a tired breath.
"I'll surprise them tomorrow!" I yawn.
I felt Joe pull his top and trousers off and slip under the cover.
"Okay, goodnight my baby!" He kissed my forehead before turning the lamp off.

I woke up in the morning with a bright light in my face. I opened one eye slowly and saw a big phone shoved into my face.
"Joe I love you, but could you now get photos while I have a naked face!" I say pulling the cover up over my head.
"Well you look beautiful at 2pm!" He chuckled.
"2pm?" I groan.
"Yeah so get up, me and Caspar are meeting Alicia Oli and Chloë at the indoor water park in about an hour!" He stroked the top of my head.
"Okay I'll get up now!" I groan kicking the cover off the bed.
"That's my girl, I'm waiting upstairs, I've packed you bikini and things so just worry about getting ready!" He smiled leaving the room.

I stayed starfishes out on the bed for a while before jumping up. I throw on a pair of leggings on with my army patterned short sleeved top. I brush through my already straight hair and let it hang loosely over my shoulders. I apply some bb cream, with my eyebrows and eyelashes.
I slip on my converse before heading my way upstairs.

"Soph, Zoë and Alfie have just finished meetings in London and are joining up at the pool." Caspar says from the front of the uber.
"Okay so how are we doing this?" I ask Joe.
"Well I was thinking, we could go In and get changed first, you then come and get changed, for the first slide we could go on one that required rubber rings, I will go last and pretend to go down on my own, everyone will be waiting at the bottom then, so I will swap my ring for a double then you can get on the front so Your seen when you first come out!" Joe explained.
"I love it... But a one problem!" I interrupted.
"What?" Joe asked shocked
"They will notice me in the line... I will then get complained at my the moody Londoners!" I raise my eyebrow.
"I'll negotiate!" He rolled his eyes.
"Whatever you say Gorgeous!" I rest my head in hie shoulder.

__________
Add My WattPads Snapchat so you guys know when I'm writing, when I'm gonna update and my next plans!!
Also you guys can send me suggestions and have your input!

👻 JoeSuggCrazy 👻
Okay short short shorts

-Sophie💘