Chapter 22- HangOver

Sophie's POV:

The sound of low voices and a pain in my head woke me up, I open my eyes to see 10 people standing over me. Zoë, Alfie, Oli, Alicia, Caspar, Chloë, Connor, Joey, Tyler and Troye.
"Sophie Hun, why are you in the sofa?" Zoë asked me softly.
I couldn't remember, why was i on the sofa? Why did my bum hurt? Oh My Fucking God. I jumped in from my temporary bed.
"Brit was in bed with Joe!" I whisper I storm towards my now claimed room.
I open the doors and walk over to the happy, sleeping couple.
"Joe?" I say my voice cracking, the tears now streaming down my face.
He stirs and opens his eyes, when he sees me and jumps out of bed wrapping his arms around me.
"What's wrong love?" He asked softly.
I pull away and wrap my arms around myself.
"Your choice in sleeping partner, that's what's wrong?" I said breathless.
Joe turns around and looks at Brit who was now sat up smiling at me.
Joe looks speechless. He doesn't blink or say anything.
"Why is she in here?" I grit my teeth, my head spinning and my face soaking wet.
"Last night, s-she wanted to... And I.... Nothing happened I swear!" He stuttered. He grabbed my shoulders again.
"Whatever, I'm leaving!" I breath, once agin shaking off his hands.
"What?" Everyone said in elusion. By everyone I mean all the nosey people who were hiding behind the door listening to me confronting Joe.
"You guys were listening?" I gasp "that doesn't matter, I have to go?" I spin round the room picking my clothes and makeup up.
I zip my suitcase up and push past everyone, I walk out of the house ignoring everyone's calls. I hadn't bother to change, do my hair, my make up. But hell I had to get out of there. I don't know where, I just do.

After about an hour of walking round with a big ass suite case, getting funny looks of people who didn't know me, I sat at a café. It was almost dead but I'd didn't care. I looked like a right mess sat on my own, creased clothes, messy hair, tears stained face. I could here people's silent judgments as the past me. Fuck them, they didn't know me, my story, my life! How can hey judge? I tried holding the tears in but they wouldn't hold. I couldn't help it, they came out! No they Poured out!

I hear a chair infront of me pulled out, I didn't bother looking up, I dint care who was there.
"I'm really sorry queen!" The friendly voice said.
"Tyler, I don't know what to do!" I sob lifting my head up to look at him.
"I'll tell you can't do, you can't leave Joe and Brit here alone, who knows what she'll try when your gone!" He says concerned.
"I trust Joe, I just don't trust her!" I cry.
"Queen, if you want to catch Brit the bitch out, stay in a near by hotel, follow them around, see what they will actually get up to!" Tyler says circling his head.
My eyes widened, my mouth fell open, but it formed a smile. This is the best idea anyone has ever said to me.
"Tyler you are a genius!" I smile whipping my eyes.
I jump up and grab my bag and suitcase.
"Come on, we have to go now, I don't know what that dirty little slut is filling his head with!" I yell running out the door, leaving people staring and Tyler gobsmacked.

4 days later!

Ive  been sneaking around the house for the past three days, watching Joe and Brit. Where they are, where they sleep, what they talk about, where they go together. At the end of the night Tyler helps me sneak out to go back to my hotel only to back early the n do morning to watch them again. By my observation, Joe has been trying to stay away from Brit but she's having non of it. When she walks into a room he walks out, when she comes into his room to got to bed he gets up and sleeps on the sofa. I have to say I'm really proud of him.
Anyway, it's only Tyler who actually knows I'm still kicking about in LA. And I plan to keep it like that till they are on the plane on the way home tommorow.
Tonight is the night I'm most nervous for, it's the last night so they are going to get mortal, with Brit, I have no idea what she will try.
Everyone is sat outside round the pool, I'm sat in the closet upstairs with a window open that can see where everyone is sitting. I have my phone in my lap getting messages off Tyler.
Ping!!
"Brit has gone to get food, go have a break from your mission!😊"
I sighed in relief because I've been dying for a piss for like an hour now. I slowly open the closet door and step out into the hall, I tiptoe towards the bathroom, still not trying to blow my cover. I reach for the handle but the door swings open.
"OMG SOPH-" Caspar shouted but I covered his mouth, putting my finger to mine shushing him. I drag him to the wardrobe and shut the door.
"Caspar you have to be quiet!" I shushed him.
"How the hell are you here, you should be back home in London!" He shout whispered.
"Ive been hiding out here for like days, checking in on Joe and Brit!" I shout whisper back.
"Who else knows?" He asked,
"Tyler, but that's it, you have to keep this a secret until we are up in the air, away from Brit!" I whisper back.
"Sophie, I love you but your crazy!" Caspar put his hand up to his head.
"I know, now go, otherwise I'll get caught!" I chuckle.
"See you in the air Soph!" He smiled.
I pushed him out of the closet, and he ran down the stairs. Guess I'll have to hold my pee in!
____________________
Add My WattPads Snapchat so you guys know when I'm writing, when I'm gonna update and my next plans!!
Also you guys can send me suggestions and have your input!

👻 JoeSuggCrazy 👻
I'd didn't want to break jophie up again so I though I would make Joe the good one. But if you have any suggestions on what could happen next in the story line?😜
-Sophie👑