Chapter 35- It All Goes Wrong

Joes POV:

I waited out side the changing rooms for my beautifulgirlfriend, not long ago to the rest of the gang had made their way up to the blackhole waterslide. Me and Sophie Sophie are planning to surprise them all by coming down the slide last in a double ring instead of the single. Obviously they will not know Sophie is here. They do not yet know about the early arrival home.
The click of the changing room door opened and Sophie stepped out wearing a white bikini, with little jems on it.
"Hey are you ready to get this show on the road?" She asks me.
"Yeah, first we need to find a lifeguard!" I say before pulling her away from the lockers.
I skim the watery room for someone that knows the slides. In the corner I see a lady with a red swim suit on. I pull Sophie over to the brown haired lady.
"Hello, are you a lifeguard!" I ask her.
She turns her head quickly to me and smiles, then directs her look to Sophie and looses it.
"I am, what can I do for you?" She says smiling, at my stomach.
"Well my girlfriend," I start pulling Sophie to my side "has just came back off a 6 month business trip, and we were planning on surprising our friends, do you know who will be running the black hole?" I ask
"Yeah well, that life guard over there will be swapping roles in about 2 minutes you can talk to him!" She says staring at my stomach still.
"Thanks, and bitch lift your eyes from them abs, they're mine!" Sophie smugly smiles putting her middle finger up as we walk off.

I head over to the male lifeguard who isn't going to look at me weirdly.... Well because it's a man!
Anyway we approach him and he looks friendly enough.
"Hello, we've been told that your moving up to the black hole watch in a few minutes?" Sophie takes charge.
"Yes, what can I do for you little lady?" He says friendly
"I've just came back from a six month work trip, and I'm wanting to surprise my friends, do you think you could take a double ring up for us to swap at the top?" Sophie uses her charming smile.
"Sure thing, I'll see you up there!" He smiles, putting his hand on the double rings he was stood next to.

------

Sophie's POV:

I stand two people behind everyone as I watch them excitedly watch each other to down the dark slide.
"Are you ready Alf?" Zoë eagerly yelled as she was pushed down the slide in a double ring with Alfie.
I had already explained the situation to the friendly couple In front of us so I skipped straight over to Joe and the double ring he had now swapped out, thanking the lovely couple.

"You ready babe?" I smile at Joe.
"Let's do this!" She smiled back kissing me on the cheek.
I quickly jump Inbetween joes legs that set in each side of the rubber ring.

I felt the light push off the lifeguard. We slipped down a sloap, twisting and weaving through out the black slide. My stomach twisting and turning with the turns and drops of the slide. While Joe lets out noises of enjoyment I hold mine in not wanting to spoil the surprise.
I see the light of the opening and I get ready for my surprise entrance.
SPLASHDOWN!

"GUESS WHOS BACK BITCHES!" I shout at everyone gathered around the slide.
"Sophieeeee!" They all excitedly yelled practically pulling me out of the rubber ring.
"Hey guys hey!" I laugh as each and everyone of them pull me into a huge hug.
"You weren't soposted to be back till next week!" Alicia says giving me the biggest hug of all!
"There was a change in plan!" I laugh hugging her back.
----

Ahhhh the lazy river, the most relaxing.... And busy attraction of the indoor water park. The whole space of it is crowded with single rings.
All of my laughing friends fill the rings that people are now departing from and we join the Hurd of the lounging people mindlessly floating around the park. I take the ring next to Joe.
I lounge next to my amazing boyfriend laughing and smiling together around with my gorgeous friends.
"Guys this has to be the most fun I've had in a while!" I say to my happy friends.
"Well Soph, we had the best surprise when you came down that slide!" Zoë insisted.
"Yeah, Joe, Caspar and Chloë already knew!" I giggled look at them both.

I got comfy in my ring before tilting my head back to relax.... Only tilting too far.
I go backwards and under the water from my ring, I go straight to the bottom of the 'river'. I stand up and my head nearly touches the rubber rings. I try and find mine with the opening to get out.
I can't find it, SHIT.
I start to push on he rings above me, but the weight of the humans stop me from pushing my way up.
I can hear the faint calls of my name coming from my close accompanies.
I slowly begin to loose breath and fall down deeper into the water, my eyes begin to slip shut and soon I feel my lungs fill up with water as my body accepts it as it would air.
My body hit the floor and darkness surrounded me, just think today started so well and now all I can see is black and now the echos of voices go silent.

Joes POV:

"SOPHIE?" I scream, pushing rings and people out of the lazy river, everyone scoured the water floor.
"Joe she's here!" Chloë shouts as I frantically swim over.
I dive down to the bottom, fighting the water as I scoop up my unconscious girlfriend to the surface and lay her on the side.

"SOMEONE GET HER AN ABULANCE!" I yell at the top of my voice, as I continuously pump on her chest.

_________
Add My WattPads Snapchat so you guys know when I'm writing, when I'm gonna update and my next plans!!
Also you guys can send me suggestions and have your input!

👻 JoeSuggCrazy 👻
Sooo she's just came back and she drowned!
SPOILER!!
She will survive!
But I am planning to end this book reallyyyy soon!
-Sophie👑