Chapter 4- Drunken Talks

Sophie's POV:

I was awoken by loud and hard thuds on the door, I began to panic as the dreadful noise got more and more urgent. Smoothly, I jumped out of my warm cocoon of covers and raced up the stairs of my apartment.
I stood facing the door, listening to the knocks, now without any spaces between. I could hear slurred, deep mumbles coming from the other side. I reached out to the handle, hesitating before slowly opening the door back to revile, the source of the strange knocks. I gasp at the sight in front of me.
"Joe!" I say wide eyed.
"Sophie!" He cried.
I moved out the way to welcome him into my home, his once happy and beautiful eyes, where now droopy and lifeless. His spirit lifting smile, has turned upside down into a sad pout. His usual sweet smell had been over took by alcohol and fags. I take his limp fragile hand and pull him into my arms, embracing him tightly, letting him know he's safe.
"Joe, what are you doing here at 4am?" I whisper as I hug him.
He stands there shaking his head into my shoulder, i sigh and that's when he began to sob loudly.
"Shhh, Joe you'll wake Alicia!" I hush
"And Oli!" He corrects me.
"What Olis here? Anyway not important, what's important is YOU, now follow me!" I say leading him to my room.

I sit him on the bed and I sit next to him, I place my right hand on his leg and use my left to turn his face towards me so he's looking me in the eye.
"Now Joe, tell me what's wrong?" I say carefully.
"Leah!" He bursts out crying again.
I look at him confused.
"I dumped her, and now she's sending me threats and stuff and I don't know what to do!" He says putting his hand on the top of my leg.
"What about leaving London for a week or so?" I suggest softly.
I looked at me wide eyed as if I had invented a cure for a deadly decease.
"I could go see Zoë!" He smiles.
"Yeah, your sister right?" I nod
"Yeah, and your coming with me!" He says jumping up off the bed.
I look at him blankly, I did recently discover that Joe was the younger brother of Zoella.
"What do you say?" He says pleading.
"Fine!" I sigh at him
He jumps on the spot to celebrate.
"We leave later today, get some sleep!" he says before disappearing out of my room and the flat.

By the time Joe left it was 5:30am, I decided to stay awake and not go back to bed since I would be getting up soon. I get in and then out the shower before slipping on some dark red jeans and a black vest top to Match, I then put on my black knee high boots. I out on natural make up with a smokey eye and pull my hair up into a high ponytail with curls at the end.
I pull a hold-all out of my wardrobe before packing it full of different outfits and make up and hair tools. I out my toiletries in my bag and i then dance towards the kitchen.

It was now 8am and I was dishing three Fried breakfasts out for me and the two sleeping beauties downstairs. I put both plates on a tray along with two cups of teas before making my way to Alicia's nest. I knock on the door twice before entering.
"Wake up guys, I've made you breakfast!" I beam down at Oli who had opened one eye, and now looked terrified.
"Sophie, this isn't what it looks like!" He began to panic.
"Don't worry!" I chuckle placing the food down on the bed and backing out of the door. I walk upstairs ready to eat my breakfast. As I walked up the stairs a body came into view.
"Morning Joseph!" I smile walking up to him.
"Hello Soph!" He beamed at me.
I look down onto the counter looking for my food.
"You've ate my food!" I growl at him
He chuckled cheekily. I huff and cross my arms over my chest.
"Where's your things Soph, we have to go Zoë and Alfie will be expecting us soon!" He laughs at me.
I point to my bag next to the door and he nods. He walks over and grabs it.
"Alicia, you and Oli have the house to yourselves for a week!" I yell down the stairs.
"What? Where are you going!?' She yells back.
"Joes sisters!" I reply
I hear her and Oli giggle downstairs and I choose to ignore them.
I grab my coat from the cost rack and follow Joe down to his car.

👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻
Add My WattPads Snapchat so you guys know when I'm writing, when I'm gonna update and my next plans!!
Also you guys can send me suggestions and have your input!

👻 JoeSuggCrazy 👻

This is shorter than the last chapter, but I do apologise, I'm going out soon so I had to make this a quick one, also I wanted to make a full chapter just about their visit to Zoë and stuff.
And down worry things will happen in their relationship very soon!
-Sophie👑