Chapter 37- Trouble

Sophie's POV:

I picked the undies up and balanced them on one finger,
"Joe come here please!" I say in an annoyed tone
"What's wrong babe?" He asks.
I throw the thongs at him and they land directly on his head.
"I don't think this Is the time to get kinky Soph, you've just came out of the hospital!" He chuckled.

He flung the frillies into his bed and started to walk towards me. I put my hand Infront of me to stop him in his tracks.
"Them pants, are not mine!" I say folding my arms over my chest.
"Sophie, are you calling me a cheater?!" He raised his brow at me.
"I'm calling you a lot of things in my head right now!" I scoff as I begin to collect up my things from the hospital.

I storm upstairs and reach for the door handle but am grabbed by the wrist by Joe.
"Get Off!" I breath, holding back my tears,
"Sophie I wouldn't do that! We've had enough trouble with girls around here why would I let it happen again?" He states
"Joe, PINK frilly nickers don't magic out of no where!" I shout
"Sophie!" He pleaded
"Bye Joe!" I storm out of the Apartment... To my appartment... That's next door!

Damn It!
I didn't think this through

Of course he followed me.
I turn round at my door and look at him.

"Usually when I storm out of somewhere I don't want to be followed Joe!" I growl at him.
"Sophie you have to believe me!" He pleaded.
"How does No grab you!" I smile before opening my apartment door and shutting it in his face.

I leaned against the door and slowly slid down it, I rested my head in my hands and was completely silent for a while.
"Sophie?" He began.
"Please don't ignore me!"
......
"I know your there I can hear you breathing!"
........
"Okay if your not going to talk just listen! I promise you princess I did not cheat on you! I have had so much trouble with girls getting in the way of me and you In the past, Sophie. I wouldn't want to bring you that stress no longer! I really do love you Sophie!"
.........
"Fine, not going to talk to me? I'll just leave then!"

After a few seconds I hear a shuffle from behind the door and then silence.

"I know your still there Joe!" I say through the door.
"URGH, Sophie just let me in!" He begged at the door.
I stand up and unlock it and swing it open.
I stand with my arms crossed over my chest.
"You can come in, you have 5 minutes to explain yourself!" I say and move out the way to let him in.

----

"Zoë and Alfie stayed in my bed while they were staying... While you where in hospital!" Joe explained "so they might be hers!"
Without saying anything I picked up my phone.
Dialled a number.
And waited for it to ring.

"Hello Sophie, is everything okay?" Zoë asked when she picked up the phone.
"Everything's fine Zoë, this is abit of a weird question but did you leave any pink pants here?" I questioned eyeing Joe.
"Oh Jesus did I leave them somewhere! I'm so sorry!" Zoë said getting embarrassed.
"oh, don't worry Zoë, I was just checking that's all!" I chuckled down the phone.
"Oh well, I'll guess I'll speak to you soon Sophie!" She nervously chuckled.
"Okay bye Zoë!" I giggled at her.
I flung my phone next to me on the sofa.

"Well Joe, I guess your off the hook!" I agreed shamefully.
"I hate to say I told you so....but I told you so!" He said reaching for me to hug him.
"I'm sorry!" I whisper in his ear.
"Don't worry about it princess!" He quietly chuckled.
"I love you soo much Joe!" I said letting g out a single tear.
"I love you too!" He smiled as he pulled back out of the hug.

I relaxed back onto the sofa with Joe still there. My mind had been worked up for 20 minutes I couldn't think clearly yet man.
Joe stays silent next to me for a good ten minutes.

"Are you taking your sexy butt over to my place or am I going I have to camp here tonight?" Joe says putting his arm round my shoulder, pulling me in close.
"Well my stuff has already been brought back over here, why don't you stay here for tonight?" I say looking up from the position I'm in.
"Yeah sure not a problem babe!" He says slouching back and leaving a kiss on my head.

"Oli and Alicia are staying at Olis tonight, how about we have a two man party?" I suggest to Joe.
"What do you mean?" He asks.
"We can go to the store, get some snacks, maybe some alcohol and we can have a two person party!" I beam at him.
"Sounds like a plan love, let's go!" He says getting up excitedly.

"Wait Joe I need to put some jeans on!" I shout out into the hall.
I go to my clean washing pile on my kitchen table and slip on a pair of jeans.
"WAITTTT!" I scream and run after him.

We walk through the double doors of our local Tesco. The warm air of the heater hit us in the face as we walked in. I connected my hands with him.

After about 45 minutes we walked out with a trolley full.
We had 10 big packets of sweets, two big bags of crisps 4 bags of popcorn, two big bottles of coke, one bottle of vodka and 3 cases of beer.

"I think we might have to invite Caspar and Chloë round!" I chuckle looking at all the stuff laid over my coffee table.
"What about our two person party?" He asked a little bit hopeful.
"Just me and you huh?" I look at him raised eyebrows.
"Yess, is that going to be a problem?" He raps his arms around my waist.
"Not at all!" I reach up to him.

My eyes skimmed from his eyes to his lips. Our faces came closer and our lips connected.

_______________________
Add My WattPads Snapchat so you guys know when I'm writing, when I'm gonna update and my next plans!!
Also you guys can send me suggestions and have your input!

👻 JoeSuggCrazy 👻
Add My WattPads Snapchat so you guys know when I'm writing, when I'm gonna update and my next plans!!
Also you guys can send me suggestions and have your input!

👻 JoeSuggCrazy 👻
Who wants smut? Who wants smut? Who wants smut?
Whoop whoop!!
-Sophie👑