Chapter 33- 6 Months Later

Sophie's POV:

These past six months have been absolutely incredible, I went to loads of different countries:
France, Italy, Germany
China, Philippines, Vietnam
Tunisia, Zimbabwe, Morocco
Australia, New Zealand, Fiji
USA, Canada, Jamaica
Brazil, Argentina, Venezuela

Yet all this time I've only texted Joe maybe once or twice a month, yet he's liked all my Twitter and instagrams I've posted. He's been really distant over social media, he hasn't tweeted or uploaded to Instagram that much. His videos still go up on schedule every Sunday, but they seem a little forced. I don't know if it's because he's missing me or if he's thinking about how our long distance is going.
This trip really got me thinking, does Joe really love me?
This is my plan
I'm a week early, no one knows yet and I'm planning on surprising him. 

The plane journey on the way home went really quickly, I made friends with someone who was following my Instagram, and really I slept... A lot.
My feet touched the ground of the British and before I knew it i was flying through the airport like a crazy lady. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and dialled A recognisable number.

"Sophieeee, I haven't heard from you in forever!" Caspar's voice echoed through the phone.
"Hey Casp, where are you?" I ask quickly.
"I'm at home.!" He says.
"Well is Joe with you?" I ask.
"No He's out with Jack!" He says again
"Okay Casp, I'm back in the UK but don't tell Joe, I need you to pick me up from the airport and we are going to prank/surprise Joe!" I say excitedly.
"Oh okay, I'll be there in 10 minutes!" He shouts and then puts the phone down.

I put my phone in my pocket and continue the wait.

Caspar's car pulls up and the tall South African jumps out and evolves me into a giant hug.
"Caspar, I've missed your hugs for six months!" I chuckle into his hoody.
"Well you don't have to now!" He smiles leading me back to his car.
Caspar takes my suite case and puts it in the boot while I get in the passenger side, then Caspar not long following.

Halfway home Caspar finally starts to talk.
"So how do you want to prank him?" Caspar asked.
"Well,  I was thinking we could re create the box prank he did on you, but instead of Oli and Joe, it could be me and you!" I beam.
"Well it's a good job we kept all the bloody boxes isn't it!" Caspar laughed.
"Well let's get a move on! You can film if if you like!" I giggle.

*3 hours later*

"Okay Joe and Jack should be back any minute, we've got Sophie hiding in the box near the stairs and I'm near the kitchen! So for those that don't know Sophie has been away for six months and she's back a week early just to help me with this!" Caspar said Into a giant camera.
The boxes where scattered all over the room, little go pros planted everywhere, and I'm in my costume, hiding in a fucking boiling hot box. I say costume, I'm really dressing to impress but with a strap on mask on.

After a few minutes I heard the door unlock and a few shuffles of feet.
"Oh for fuck sake Caspar!" Joe sighed, I heard him drop his keys on the side and begin to rummage around all the boxes. I could see out of the opening of the handle hole he was getting closer to the kitchen.

"Caspar, I found you, this was the worst prank ever!" Joe laughed after he opened the box to find a crouched Caspar.
"Oh Joe, you ruin everything, just go to bed!" Caspar fake huffed.
"No one can prank a Sugg my friend!" He chuckled.

I could hear him coming closer and closer, I could see his shadow just out Sadie of my box so I took my chance.
"ARGHHHH!" I jump up out of the box.
Joe screamed like a little girl as he jumped back in fright.
"Caspar can't prank a Sugg, but I can!" I grin, lifting the plastic mask off my face.

"Sophie!" Joe exclaimed as he pulled me out of the box and into his chest.
"Hi baby, have you missed me?" I chuckle into he chest.
"More than ever!" He breathed into my hair,

I felt my eyes well up and happy tears fall down my face onto joes top. This was one of the best moments of my life, I'm reunited with my favourite man in the whole world.

"We need to talk about your trip sweetheart!" Joe sniffed pulling me up with him.
"Yeah yeah, we can do it now!" I smile at him.

He nodded and pulled me downstairs into his room, I sat down on the bed while he stood up near the door.

"One thing I need to know firstly is dos you hook up with anyone?" He said with a small concern in his voice.
"No, I didn't even look at another man!" I smiled happily
"That's a good girl!" Joe smiled joining me on the bed.
"What about you?" I eyed him suspiciously.
"Why would i when I'm waiting for my perfect girl to come back to me?" He smirked.

I looked him in the eye and burst out laughing.
"What?" He questioned raising his eyebrow at me.
"Oh Joe, you don't know how cheesy you are!" I giggle at him.

"Never mind that, what about the fact that I've been Sophie deprived for six months?" He smirks climbing over me so he's hovering over my body.
"Oh well, I think I'm kinda tired you know!" I fake yawn, turning on my side.
"Oh you little tease!" He chuckled, flipping me back onto my back.
I giggle with him as I snake my arm around his neck and bring his head down to meet mine.
His hands traveled down my body to my hips. Shivers ran through me and we slowly rubbed against each other.

_________
Add My WattPads Snapchat so you guys know when I'm writing, when I'm gonna update and my next plans!!
Also you guys can send me suggestions and have your input!

👻 JoeSuggCrazy 👻
SMUT NEXT?!?! FLUFF NEXT?!?
YOU DICIDE
It's kind of leading up to it so I may aswell but I might add a little twist cause I'm sneaky🤔😘
Anyway fluff or smut?
Place a comment vote
-Sophie👑