Chapter 20- Hello LA

Sophie's POV:

I'm woken up by a slight shaking of the plane. I push myself of Joes chest to see all of the passengers are busy, sleeping, reading or whispering to their neighbour. I groan and check my phone. It's 7:30am. We on,y have 2 hours left on the plane. I climb over a sleeping Joe and Alfie to get the isle. I stumble dizzily towards the small bathroom. I pulled the door but it seemed locked. I waited for about 5 minutes before the passenger came out.
"Hey Soph!" She smiled, looking sleepy.
"Hey Zoë, you just woke up too?" I giggled at her.
"Yeah, I don't think I will sleep the rest of the way now!" She yawned.
"Same, I'll swap seats with Caspar if he's awake so I'm next to you!" I smiled
"Yeah okay, you sort yourself out and I'll get Caspar to move!" She smiled back scooting past me letting me into the enclosed room.
I lock the door before splashing my face with water before using the toilet and going to join Zoë.
When I got to where she was sitting, Caspar had moved into my spot and was resting his head in Joes shoulder asleep. The row in front sat Chloë pushed against the window sleeping with Zoë in the middle and a empty seat for where I will sit.
I sat down to a smiling Zoë.
"Hey where's Oli and Alicia?" I ask.
"Infront of us!" She said.
"Oh okay, anyway Zoë can I ask you something about someone who will be here?" I gulped.
"Sure Hun, ask me anything!" She smiled.
"Well, before we came I watched a lot of Joes vlogs from LA and I was seeing him getting really close with Brit! Who is she?" I asked as Nicely as I could.
"She's Joes friend from LA, but she is protective over him!" She nervously giggled.

After about 2 more hours of talking to Zoë the rest of them where finally awake and the airplane finally hit the floor of La. We got off, grabbed our bags and headed straight outside to meet our awaiting friends.
"BRIT!" I heard Joe shout, a not in my stomach suddenly got tight as the words Zoë said spun round my head.
"Sophie Girllll!!" I heard a friendly and familiar voice shout.
"Tyler!" I shout and run up to him. I wrap my arms around him and he spins me in a circle.
"I've missed you boo, I see you and Joe are still going at it!" He smirked st me elbowing me.
"Yeah actually were official!" I gush at Tyler.
He opened his mouth to speak but someone's voice overtook him
"Oh really, and you are?" A women stood behind me asked, Joe by her said and a stench of smoke in her breath.

I look at a red faced Joe and then back to the women.
"Hi you must be Brit, I'm Sophie, Joes girlfriend!" I smile putting my had out.
"Ok, whatever!" She shrugged and walked off with Joe following her like a puppy. He didn't speak to me! Seriously?

I brushed it off, we all made our way to the house we would be staying in. In the mini bus Joe was flashing smiles at me through the mirror in front but was also doing the same to Brit.
We got out but as soon as my feet touched the floor I was yanked towards the house.
"run!" Joe whisper shouted.
"Why?" I shout back still following him.
We scurried through the empty halls of the house hunting for something I didn't quite know off. Joe then put me in a room. We were so out of breath we were panting.
"Joe! What's the big idea?" I breath barely making my voice hearable.
"So we could get the best room!" He grinned at me.
I look around the giant room and my mouth flung open. It has a king size bed with gold sheets. The walls where white and the floors were big pale yellow tiles. We had our very own balcony.
"Oh my god Joe, this is amazing!" I squeal pulling him into a hug.
Then the doors flew open and in walked Brit. She looked at us hugging and looked me up and down before turning to Joe.
"Did I interrupt something?" She asked raising her eyebrow at Joe.
Joe dropped his hands and unwrapped mine from around his neck.
"No not at all!" I smile politely.
"Whatever, we're going for food, come on!" She demanded walking out the room. I grabbed Joes hand and walked down a corridor to get to the others and then dropped my hand and went to go stand next to Brit.
"Seriously!" I whisper shout.
Chloë and Alicia heard me and spun round to eye me up.
"You ready guys?" Oli asked us.
"Two seconds babe, we will meet you guys there, we need to talk to Soph!" Alicia smiles at Oli.
He nodded agreeing, with a smile. We waved them off down the path.
"Right Sophie what's bothering you?" Chloë asked.
"Brit!" I said with a sigh,
"I have kind of noticed!" Alicia laughed nervously,
"What should I do?" I cry
"See how it goes after a few days, he's probably just missed her!" Chloë smiles putting her hand on my shoulder.
"Okay, thanks should we text them for directions?" I ask.
"I know where it is, I've been to LA before!" Chloë smiled. Pulling me and Alicia after her.
_________________
Add My WattPads Snapchat so you guys know when I'm writing, when I'm gonna update and my next plans!!
Also you guys can send me suggestions and have your input!

👻 JoeSuggCrazy 👻
Okay so Brit is starting to pull Joe back!! I'm actually exited to write the next chapter but I'm really sleepy right now!! So night!!😜
-Sophie👑