Chapter 16- Celebrations

Sophie's POV-

That's it, I'm Joe Suggs girlfriend and honestly if this happened while I was back up in the northeast Alicia would be freaking out and now I just think this is normal for her.
"I'll tell you what love I-" Joe started but was interrupted by the exited screams from the others side of the door, in burst Zoë, Alfie, Alicia, Oli, Caspar and Chloë.
"Jesus guys!" I shout.
"Sorry we're just so happy for you, now we are all in relationships!" Alicia gushed.
"So does that mean Oli asked you to be his girlfriend?" I gasped at her.
Her and Oli turned bright red as everyone turned to face her, she slowly nodded bring me and Zoë out in screams, I scrabbled out of the bed covers and wrapped her into a hug.

"We should go out for breakfast to celebrate!" I gushed and everyone just stared at me wide eyed.
"What?" I asked again.
"Sophie is half past 4 in the afternoon!" Zoë laughed at me.
"What no! I couldn't of slept for 12 hours?" I gasp.
"We could go to the club instead!" Caspar suggested pulling Chloë close.
I felt a lump rise in my chest and my heart rate getting faster.
"Omg that would be amazing!" Zoë gushed and everyone nodded in agreement.
My plans were getting really sweaty and I was getting dizzy.
"Don't worry, I'll never leave your side!" Joe whispers in my ear wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me closer.
I nod with everybody else.
"Well the boys should get ready at Joe and Caspar's house and the girls can get ready here!" I smile trying to get into the good mood.
"Yeyy! So we'll see you at 7 yeah?" Alicia asked everyone.
"7 it is!" Oli winked and they all left leaving us hanging and standing in the living room.

We all practically ran down the stairs to get ready. Me and Zoë ran to my room and Chloë and Alicia went to hers. I would borrow Zoë clothes because we were both quite short and curvy and Alicia and Chloë were both quite tall with small curves.
I pulled open my wardrobe and looked at all the options me and Zoë had, I searched through the racks until I found something perfect, I pulled out a tight light blue dress that pushed my boobs up, it had both sides of my body exposed with just a rectangle covering my belly button. I machete it with some white heels and placed it on my bed.
"Wear whatever you want in there Zoë, I'm going to have a shower and you can jump in after Hun!" I smile at her.
"Thank you so much Soph!" She hugs and then I rush off to get washed.

I step out of the steamy room just after 5 minutes, Zoë runs straight past me and locks the bathroom door, I see that she's picked out a strapless purple flowey dress with diamonds on the bottom, paired with simple black heels. I walk over to my charging phone to check my social media and things when I read a text from Joe.

" Hey Love😘 Don't worry about tonight, I promise to stay by your side at all times and I've told the guys I'm not getting hammered tonight, you have nothing to worry about👸🏼"

I smiled at my phone to be interrupted by a voice.
"What you smiling at?" I look up to see a smirking Zoë wrapped in a towel.
"Oh just a text, anyway I love what you picked out!" I gaze down at the outfit on the bed.
"Yeah it's beautiful, thank you so much for letting me borrow it!" She smiled.
"It's not a problem at all!" I laugh before walking over to my dressing table.
"Do you want to do your makeup while I do my hair and then we can swap?" I ask looking at Zoës gigantic makeup bag.
She nodded with exitment and I plugged my hair dryer in. After about 15 minutes my hair was completely dry and I plugged my straighteners in, Zoë was onto her eyeshadow as the beep of the straightness went off, I pulled them through each layer of my hair slowly and carefully trying not to damage it, until finally I was satisfied with my hair.
"Zoë are you wanting to us the straighteners?" I asked putting them down.
"Yes please babe, I'm done now anyway!" She stood up.
She had a purple smokey eye to match her dress and dark lips to match also.
"You look fabulous! I gush at her.
"Your hair looks amazing!" She gasps.
We giggle at each other as we continue getting ready.
I apply my normal foundation and concealer, along with contour, eyebrows, nude lips, a light blue smokey eye to match my dress and some mascara . Zoë had perfectly straightened her and she looked amazing.
We both skipped over to our dresses and slipped them on along with out heels and accessories.
Just as we finished we had a knock at the door.
"Soph, Zoë are you ready? The boys are upstairs!" Chloë said through the door. I opened it to revile Chloe in a gold long sleeved dress and Alicia in a tight red one.
"Wow you look stunning!" We all said in sync.
We all laughed at each other.

We decided to walk up the stairs one by one. Zoë went first and I zoned in on Joes voice as each one of us went up.
"Aw Zoë you look beautiful!" He said softly.

"Alicia you look gorgeous!" He complemented.

"Chloë you look stunning!" He said again.

It was my turn to walk up and I was nervous, what would he say to me? Would he like it? Time to find out.
I walk up the stairs and met eyes with Joe, his eyes widened and he continued to stare.
"WOW, we have a whole lot of Sexy coming up them stairs!" He gasped.
I giggled at his remark and I grasped his hand.
"You look sooo Hot in that shirt!" I whisper.
"Come on you little tease!" He chuckled before pulling me out of the flat.

_________________
Add My WattPads Snapchat so you guys know when I'm writing, when I'm gonna update and my next plans!!
Also you guys can send me suggestions and have your input!

👻 JoeSuggCrazy 👻
This took me ages to right and I have school tommrow😫
-Sophie👑