Chapter 39- Youtube Video

I would just like to apologise this chapter will have ALOT of speech in it!!

Sophie's POV:

My eyes flutter open, for my body to be met with pain. My head was bouncing around the room, my throat was dry and my lower half was sore (if you catch my drift)
My eyes landed on my full dressed boyfriend who was setting up a camera.
"Good morning, my hungover little princess!" He whispered.
"Morning, can I have an aspirin...and maybe some tea!" I pleased, putting my head under the cover.
"Right next to you baby!" He chuckled.
I lifted my head out of the covers to see the steaming mug and my lifesaving tablets.
"Omg Joe, you sweet sweet angel!" I groaned.

I let the hot liquid run down my throat and wash down the pills.

"What are you doing anyway baby boy?" I ask slightly curious.
"I'm setting up to film the girlfriend tag!" He smirks at me.
"Ooooo, I'm exited!" I say abit to loudly "ouchhh, I actually think I'm too hungover!" I grip my head.
"I made my first tag with Zoë hungover so you can do it too! I'm sure the tablets will be doing there job by the time you get ready!" He smiles.
"Okay hunny, give me half an hour!" I say placing my cup down.

I get up and go into the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth, making sure all the alcohol was washed out of my mouth. I then apply my makeup.
Concealer first, then foundation, powder, contour, blush, highlight, eyebrows, mascara and then some lip balm to smooth my cracked lips
Keeping it very simple with no products on the eyes.

I take one look at the crows nest on my head and think that this is gonna be a disaster.
I run a brush through it and add some dry shampoo at the roots so I'm not Greece city anymore.
I take my curling wand and lightly curl the tips of my blonde hair leaving the rest loose in I'm natural parting.

I throw on some skinny jeans and a vest top.

"Joseph I'm readyyyyy!" I shout up the stairs and sit on the bed.
Joe wanders in and looks at me and smirks.
"Stunner!" He says as he says turns the camera on and takes a seat next to me.
My cheeks are slightly blushed off Joe and I smile sheepishly at the camera.

"Hello everybody, so the title may have you confused but yes, I do now have a girlfriend, and this lovely female sat next to me is... Well my girlfriend!" Joe beams.
"Hello!" I smile and wave.
"Some of you might know Sophie because of her Instagram! And that's how I knew about her anyway!" He nudged me.
"That is such a lie, you didn't know me till I met you, then you followed my Instagram!" I insisted, while laughing and gently pushing him.
"Well we will talk about it in the questions Sophie!" Joe says putting his hand over my mouth and pulling me back so I leaned on his chest.
"Enjoyy!" He smiles at the camera.

"Was that okay for you?" He asked,
"Yeah that went great!! Question time!" I clap my hands!!

"This is a tag for mostly Sophie to answer!" Joe says to the camera " Okay so... "

"When/Where did we meet?" Joe asked
"It was around a year ago, to be exact it was 11 months ago, right out side his flat door, I wanted to invite my new neighbours round for a cup of tea and this hunk answered the door!" I smiled at the camera, jabbing Joe in the ribs.

"When did you meet each others parents?" Joe read our
"I met Graham, about a month into the relationship and we haven't met the others, my parents live about 6 hours away, and Joes mum lives about 4 hours away!" I shrug

"Where/When was our first kiss?" Joe laughed at that question.
"Well that was about 4 days after I met you, so we weren't even dating, and it was outside of Zoës house in Brighton!" I try to hold in my laughter.

"Who said I Love You first?" Joe asked casually
"Joe said it! He did! He did!..... We hit a rough patch when people tried to interfere and test our bond and things. Let's say that person got into Joes head a little and completely ruined everything near enough, so Joe turned into a complete wreck after the relationship went down hill and I came to the rescue... Then he said the magic words and I said it back!" I gush as I look at Joe.
"I hope your meant it!" He leaned in,
"Obviously!" I pecked his lips before pulling back.

"Was it love a first sight?" Joe questioned
"Well really it all depends what you though when you opened that door to me!" I say to Joe,
"Well what did you think?" He asked.
"I thought 'wow, he is Fittttttt'!" I quoted.
"I though, 'damn she is fineeee' !" He said in a really hight voice.
"Good, I should Hope so!" I smugly smile.

"Last Question, Will this last forever?" He asked
"I hope so!" I smile at him
"So do I!" He says grabbing my hand

"Anyway I hope you guys liked it!! Give it a big thumbs up!! Hit subscribe!! Sophie doesn't have a channel but you can subscribe to her Instagram!" He shouts,
I wrap my arms loosely round his neck and continually kiss his cheek still looking happily at the camera.
"And I'll see you next week for another Sugg Sunday Special HooHoo!" He yells.
"Bye!" I wave as Joe gets up to turn the camera off.

--

"I think that went well!" I say flopping down next to Joe on the sofa.
"Yeah so do I!" Joe smiles as I rest my head in his shoulder.
He has his laptop on his lap as he edited the video we currently made.
"When does this go up?" I ask staring at the computer screen.
"8pm tomorrow!" He mumbled while he was engrossed in his editing.

I kissed his cheek and walked into the kitchen, I got out a glass and filled it with water and drank it, I then refilled it and placed it on the table next to Joe.
"Thank you sweetheart!" He says as I lay my my head back on his shoulders.

"Oh btw sometime next week we are going to film another video with another 'couple'!" Joe quotes with his fingers.
"Oh really? Who?" I ask.
"It's going to be Phan Vs Jophie!" He smiles.
"Oh my god, Lifeeee!" I squeal as Joe chuckled at me!!

_____________
Add My WattPads Snapchat so you guys know when I'm writing, when I'm gonna update and my next plans!!
Also you guys can send me suggestions and have your input!

👻 JoeSuggCrazy 👻
Soooo how you like that?
I'm thinking maybe:
Comment reaction
Phan filming
Fluff
Fluff
Fluff

what ya think'n??
❤️❤️
-Sophie👑