Chapter 18- Daddy Sugg

Sophie's POV:

I wake up in an unfamiliar bed, somewhere I haven't spent the night before. I have a killer head ache, the dizzy and sickness raised every time. I turn my body and inspect my environment. I see a familiar desk, a familiar computer, a familiar Ensuite. I'm in Joes bed! But where is Joe? I quickly stumble out of bed all the dizziness taking full action and nearly pushing me over. I feel a slight chill on my torso I look down to my half naked body, covered in just underwear. I frantically looked round the room for somthing to cover myself up in. I grab Joes white top and a pair of his boxers to use a shorts, I take a seat on the bed to think.

What actually happened last night?
-----
Joe pushed me against the wall, leaving kisses down my neck lustfully, I moan at his actions and bring my arms up around his neck. I'm pulled swiftly down the stairs into Joes room. I shut the door and sslid the lock across, I didn't hesitate to jump on Joe, I straddled him leaving heavy sucks on his neck, he lightly pushed me to stand up.
"Sophie babe, your too drunk for this." He slurs making me stop in my tracks of pulling my dress over my head.
"Joe I'm fine!" I stutter not making any Sense.
"If I have sex with you now you might regret it in the morning, and I'll feel guilty!" Joe stated.
I yawned.
"M'kay, can I sleep with you though?" I asked him. Not wanting to argue over sex.
"Of corse Gorgous!" He chucked pulling off his white t-shirt.
I yanked the rest of my dress off and flipped my heels into the Corner and climbed in next to Joe.
--------

I smiled to myself. What a sweetheart Joe was. He didn't want to take advantage of me! You can't find them men often.
"Sophie Love, are you awake?" I heard Joe shout as he came down the stairs.
"Yes love but have you got any coffee!" I groaned as a chuckling Joe came round the door.
"Do you need something to wear sweetheart?" He chuckled at what I'm wearing.
I nodded quickly and looked done at my clothes.
He pulled out a pair of leggings that looked like he used for the gym.
"Put them on because there's someone upstairs I want you to meet!" He beamed before disappearing back upstairs.
I pulled on the leggings over Joes boxers, then I went straight to the bathroom to sort out my messy appearance. I took down one look in the mirror and gasped in horror. My once straight and smooth hair was like a crows nest on my head. I rummage through Joes bathroom to find a brush. I was successful and gladly brought the bristles through my tangled mess.

I turn on the taps to clear away the running make up that went down my cheeks.
I was now looking half decent, I pull my hair up into a messy bun and head upstairs. As I get closer and closer I heard three different voices. I cautiously walk slowly up the stairs to greet the three people. In the sofa was Joe and the famous Daddy Sugg! On the single chair was Zoë.

"Sophie!" Zoë screamed and ran towards me.
"Zoë hi!" I say back bringing her into a hug.
I hear a cough and Zoë pulled away.
"Sorry dad!" She gushed before moving back towards Joe.
I walk forward to greet the friendly looking man.
"Hello, you must be Sophie!" He smiled reaching his hand out. I gladly take it.
"Yes and you must be 'Daddy Sugg'!" I quote making him look uncomfortable.
We make a move back to the sofa.
"Your coffees on the side love!" Joe smiled at me.
"Thanks sweetheart!" I say back heading towards my coffee.

The Suggs all sat in the living area while I sipped on my coffee leaning over the island. I couldn't help but get the image of Graham out of my head. What did I do wrong? I'm not going to let this bother me. I pick up my cup and join the family in the living room, sitting cross legged on the floor next to the chair Zoë was sitting on.
"So Sophie, were you a fan of Joes when you met him?" Graham asked me.
"No actually, we met when we became neighbours, my roommate was a fan and I think I recognised him from a video she was watching!" I smiled sipping on my drink.
"Oh okay, so Zoë told me you've had some problems with you and Joe!" He says raising his eyebrows.
"Well Erm, yeah I guess but that's in the past and I think our relationship is better than ever!" I smile at Joe, he blushes back and chuckled.
Zoë and Graham both laughed.
"Joe you have to keep this one!" He says putting his hand on Joes shoulder and pushing himself up.
"I better be off anyway it was nice meeting you Sophie!" He says pulling me into a hug this time.
"And you!" I smile excepting the hug.
"Bye Soph!" Zoë gushed.
"Bye Zoë I'll text you!" I cheered.
With that they both disappeared out the door leaving me and Joe stood in the middle of the apartment. I run towards him and jump wrapping my full body around his torso.
"How did you think that went?" He asked.
"Good I think, but he got a bit uncomfortable when I said Daddy Sugg!" I laughed nervously.
"It's fine it's just because my viewers call him that and no one has actually Seen him before so...." He went on.
"Oh right okay, do you think he likes me?" I asked.
"I think he loves you!" Joe smiled spinning me in a circle!
--------------
Add My WattPads Snapchat so you guys know when I'm writing, when I'm gonna update and my next plans!!
Also you guys can send me suggestions and have your input!

👻 JoeSuggCrazy 👻
Short and Sweet I know!! But I just love to write Fluff all the time!! And I bet you guys were expecting Smut🙄 well if you would like smut could you leave a like👍🏻 and a comment and if I get enough I'll creat a smut scene😏
-Sophie👑