Chapter 15- Dealing with Alfie

Joes POV:

I was stood making cups of teas in Sophie's kitchen while my sister was sobbing onto the girl I was (let's say emotionally attached to) was trying to comfort her.
"It's Alfie!" She cried.
"What's happened babe?" Sophie gasp panicking.
"H-he was kissing Rhiannon!" Zoë sobbed.
"Oh no Zoë! I'm so sorry!!" Sophie cuddle her
I slammed the spoon down and walked straight out the door. That sneaky bitch, is she trying to ruin everyone's life?
I was so angry that I got the tube to the train station and then the train into Brighton, it took 3 hours to get to the zalfie house and i was so pissed off I didn't even knock I stormed straight in. I stopped in the hallway when I heard faint recognisable voices having a conversation.
"Are you serious, you've completely gone insane!" I heard Alfie yell.
"Gone insane?" Rhiannon scoffed.
"Yes, you told me you got mugged, when I tried to comfort you, you kissed me when Zoë came in, you know you may have ruined my life!" He yelled back.
"And why would she believe you?" She challenged again.
I could feel all the anger that was on Alfie go onto Rhiannon and I took this as my chance to help Alfie.
"Because it will be two against one!" I say as I approach out the hallway.
"You've already fucked it up with your girl!" She laughed.
"Why are you even in this house?" I asked bitterly.
"Because I came to see Aflie!" She turned to him.
"Rhiannon why are you doing this? Why ruin everyone's relationships?" I ask
"Because Joe, Zoë has such a good life with a big house, a loving boyfriend and a hot brother!" She eyes me up.
"Rhiannon save it, I'm back dating Sophie okay? Your not gonna fuck this up for me again, Now go fuck your own life up instead of ours, your not welcome here and that's a Sugg promise, now piss off!" I shout.
She huffs and folds her arms across her chest, then she storms past me and out the house.
"Joseph I'm do glad you heard all that!" Alfie sighed and fell to the floor.
"Yeah, Zoë pretty distraught mate, you might want to get your ass over my place!" I say In a soft tone.
"oh no!" He whispered and put his head in his hands.
"Come on mate, I came over to beat the shit out of you for what you did but when I heard the story I obviously changed my mind!" I tried to lighten the mood.
Aflie chuckled abit and stood up.
"You absaloutly wish Joseph, now let's go!" He chuckled.

We got back to Sophie's flat at 2:30, it's was really late but we could hear one direction blasting on the speakers and lots of giggling.
I open the door to reveal two dancing girls, giggling away at each other. They spun round and saw us and Sophie turned off the music.
"What is he doing here?" Zoë stuttered.
"Zoë, when I left I went straight to your house and the conversation I heard in there was disgusting! He's here to explain!" I nodded at her.
Zoë nodded back and with that Sophie pulled me off downstairs.

"So does this mean your staying the night?" Sophie beamed at me.
"If you want me to babe!" I pulled her close to me.
"Wouldn't want it any other way!" She whispered as I leaned down and kissed her, it started off normal but she licked my bottom lip asking for entrance but I declined, she frowned Into the kiss, but I licked her bottom lip and she granted, we fell back onto the bed me being on top of her. I stopped not wanting to do anything she's not comfortable with, so she pulled me down next to her in a hug.
"Soph, you need to get your pjs on!" I whispered to her,
"What? Oh yeah!" She mumbled getting off the bed.
"She pulled something out the draw and went into the bathroom.
While she was gone I took my top and joggers off and jumped into bed, a sleepy looking Sophie emerged from the bathroom wearing a vest top and some bed shorts. She climbed into bed next to me and I pulled her to my chest.
"Good night love!" I whisper
"Night Joseph!" She yawned back.

Sophie's POV:

I woke up to the chatting of the Sugg siblings in the same room as me, I could hear them whispering, I kept my eyes shut do they could carry on.
"Zoë I didn't do anything with her!" Joe shout whispered.
"To be honest Joe I wouldn't care if you did but not if she's not okay with it!" She shout whispered back.
"She asked me to stay the night and I did, nothing happened!" Joe whispered back.
"Joe, okay whatever but if your planning to do anything make sure you have her permission!" She said back.
"Who do you think I am?" Joe hissed
And with that Zoë walked out, I chuckled into my pillow earning the attention off Joe.
"How much of that did you hear?" He asked me.
"The end!" I say sitting up.
"Yeah, she's not normally this protective over one of my girlfriends!" He chuckled climbing back into bed.
"Girlfriend?" I question raiding my eyebrow.
"W-well I was actually going to a-ask if you know, only if you wanted to-" Joe stuttered but I cut him off kissing his cheek. The blush starting to spread!
"Joe Sugg, I would love to be your girlfriend!" I giggled at him.
He let out a sigh of relief and pulled me into a hug!

_______________________________
Add My WattPads Snapchat so you guys know when I'm writing, when I'm gonna update and my next plans!!
Also you guys can send me suggestions and have your input!

👻 JoeSuggCrazy 👻
So Zoë is being protective! Jophie is now real? What else is to come?
-Sophie👑