Chapter 21- Sassy Af!

Sophie's POV:

We walk into the crowded food place to find our friends and also one person I really dislike. We see a big table with a few faces I know but some I don't. There were three empty seats on the table all split up from each other. One next to Brit who was sat opposite Joe, one next to Oli and one next to Caspar. Alicia and Chloë took a seat next to their boyfriends, I had to claim the seat next to my boyfriend snatcher! I pull the chair out and smile at Joe, he returns. Brit didn't look up at me or even take her eyes off Joe.
"Hey love, everything alright now?" He asked.
"Yeah, Alicia wanted to ask us about shopping details!" I smile taking a sip of the glass of water that was there.
"Am i invited?" Asked sweet voice from the other side of me.
I turn to see Zoë playfully pouting. I chuckle at her.
"Of course you are Zoë you dafty!" I smile. She giggles back at me and turns back to her conversation with Alfie.
"Er, so Brit do you want to come, maybe you can show me some sites?" I smile friendly at her.
"No!" She scoffed bluntly.
"Okay thennn!" I dragged out the N and rolled my eyes.

We ordered our food and while we waited I was introduced to people around the table.
"Sophie, this is Connor Franta, Joey Graceffa and Troye Sivan!" Tyler gushed at me.
"Hey guys!" I smile at them all.
Connor had a brown quiff, Joey had platinum blonde hair and Troye looked very young.
"Just to let you know there all gay!" Tyler whispered to me over the table. I chuckled and nodded.
Tyler's face dropped and he ducked his head under the table and raised it back up again.
"Tyler are you okay?" I asked.
He snapped his head round to look at Joe and Brit who were leaned over the table slightly giggling at each other.
He put one finger up, pointing upwards still looking at Joe, he rolled his eyes.
"First of all, Rude!" He says sassily spinning his head round.
"Secondly, if your going to play footsies under the table with her, next me me and your girlfriend, make sure you keep your grimy shoes off my designer trousers girl!" He shrieks.
I look at Joe who was bright red, and at Brit who had a smug smile on her face, I look down the table to see everyone staring at them mouths wide flicking their gaze between me and Joe.
"Come on Joe, we don't have to take this!" Brit stood up, and stomped away.
Joe got up and followed her without a word or an apology.
Everyone continued to stare but I just dropped my gaze to my empty place Matt on the table.
"Sophie are you okay?" Caspar asked,
"Yeah, I'm fine, lets just eat our food and forget about this!" I smile a fake smile and look at the food that was now being placed in front of me.
The names of all the girls who had tried to ruin me and Joe flashed in my head! First Leah, then Rhiannon and now Brit!

Joes POV:

I felt so bad leaving everyone in the café. I don't know why I'm attached to Brit so much. I think it's because when I come to LA Brit is normally the only female around to flirt with, I'm just used to it. My thought was broken by rambling beside me.
"Who does Tyler actually think he is?" Brit babbled "and Sophie! Where did you find her, she's so worthless!" She borked.
"Hey that's my girlfriend!" I defended.
"Oh Joe, all I've ever heard about you two is problems, problems, problems!" She scoffs.
I shrug not wanting to admit she was right.
"Let's go back and play some beer pong!" She smiled and we walked back to the house.

Sophie's POV:

12 hours later!

We've been out all day, after our food we went to a bar and had a few drinks. Somehow we all ended up in a nightclub. Anyway, I stumbled through the halls of our giant house we were staying in, straight towards my boyfriend and my big comfy bed waiting for me.
"Sophie, where you going girl?" Connor asked as he followed me up to mine and Joes bedroom door.
"I need to find Joe and hug and kiss him and..." I sing happily, drunkenly and swiftly fell through the double door. I land on the floor on my stomach, laughing my ass off, I hear shuffling and a blinding light was switched on.
"Sophie, we're have you been?" Joe questioned softly picking me up by my hand.
"We wanted to get drunk, they are all still out but Connor brought me back because I wanted to see the boy that I love!" I grin cheekily, not having a clue what I'm actually saying.
"You love me?" Joe questioned.
"Not yet, Sugg you might be lucky enough one day!" I flash a smile
"You just said 'the boy that I love'!" He raised his eyebrows at me
"Eh, alcohol, what you going to do?" I shrugged before turning round to go to the bathroom.

I try to walk but fall back down when I hit something hard,
"Ouch......Brit?" I gasp "what are you doing in my room?" I question gripping the wall to stand up.
"I was asleep until your drunk ass woke me up!" She glared.
"In my bed, Ohhhh no I don't think so hunny!" I say storming towards her but is pulled back by strong arms.
"Come on Soph, Brit will go in her own bed, you just need to-" I cut him off by holding my hand up.
"No you guys resume your cuddling and flirting!" I huck upped "I'll sleep on the couch!" I rolled my eyes and basically crawled out the room unable to stand up.
------------
Add My WattPads Snapchat so you guys know when I'm writing, when I'm gonna update and my next plans!!
Also you guys can send me suggestions and have your input!

👻 JoeSuggCrazy 👻
Why was Brit asleep in Sophie's bed, next to Joe?
Find out next time!!😝
-Sophie👑