Chapter 46- City Run

Sophie's POV:

I'm awoken by the ringing of my phone, vibrating on the other side of the room, I rolled out of bed and slumped over to the annoyance.
I slid the answer button across without looking.

"Hello?" I mumbled
"Good Morning sweetheart!" Joe answered through the phone.
"Joe?" I questioned "why are you ringing me? Where are you?" I ask scratching my head.
"Go to my closet baby, and pull out the big box and inside is a new outfit and a note, read it carefully and hopefully I'll see you in a little while." He chuckled
"But J-"
He hung up.

I walked over to the wardrobe and pulled out a big purple box with a ribbon around it. I opened it, inside was a new red dress, a leather jacket, a pair of tights and some black heels. Not very casual Joe but you've got some style boy.
There was also a note but I decided to get ready before reading it.

I went straight into the bathroom to wash my face and put on my makeup. I do a smokey eye and a red lip to match the dark and red colours, along with the foundation, contour, eyebrows and things.

I straightened my hair to perfection and then put on the outfit,  before admiring myself in the mirror. I loved it, Joe had really gone all out.
After I stoped with my self adortion, I walked over to the bed to read the note.

To My Beautiful Girlfriend,
Today is going to be the best day of your life...so far (I hope). I've sent you out on a little hunt for this 'surprise'. I've got some of our friends to help me out today and sweetheart, I wish you good luck. I'm waiting for you!
-Love Joe Xx

Ps.
Your first clue is:
Where we first met is where my heart fell. This maybe easy because you rang the bell.

Where we first met. Where I rang the bell?
It's on his door!
It's obvious, Joe you really need to step up your game on this hunt.
I rush up the stairs and ran as fast as I could in these heels to the door, and obviously there was a piece of paper stuck to it.
I grabbed my handbag, slid my phone and the other note in it.

I took the paper off he door and read it thoroughly

Well done babe,
You guess my riddle, now their getting slightly harder.
Our first date was a disaster and I made you cry, but for our do-over date we went in an eye.
-Joe Xx

Oh Joe, your rhymes are so bad, you don't understand the easiness but also the cringe in these rhymes.
But obviously it was when we had dinner on the London eye and that was the best date I've ever been on.

I jumped into a taxi to go to the UKs most famous Ferris wheel.
But the thing about taxis is that you rather have a taxi driver that suspiciously looks at you in the rearview mirror or ones that won't shut up. 
And this one didn't shut his mouth

"What you doing today, looking all fancy like that darling?" He questioned
"Meeting my boyfriend." I say bluntly taking out my phone.
I as there as he rambles on about his wife and him being my ages, some parts where really cute but others seemed to bore me.

Once I arrived I jumped out and began to approach it, as I came into closer view I saw a big banner tied to the entrance.

Sophie Clark!!
You've guessed it! Now try guess this:
Two of your shipped friends is helping today. This isn't a rhyme, but more of a pun:
His hair is like his sexuality, he keeps it straight but we all know the truth.

This was kind of tough, who had curly hair, who is known as straight, yet people think he's gay?
Oh. My. God. Joe
Dan Howell, he keeps his hobbit hair straight! Just like his sexuality but everyone knows he's gay.
I'm so stupid.

I rang Dan to see if I could get a shortcut on this hunt.
"Hey Sophie." He picked up the phone
"Can you tell me the clue so I don't have to travel to you." I groan
"Nope, I'll be seeing you soon Soph!" I could feel his grin as he hung up.

Wow looks like it's the dirty tube for me then.

When I didn't finally arrive I was glad I came over, I could check on how him and Phil where doing. I knocked three times and soon the grinning giant answered the door.
"Please come in, your looking lovely." Dan says letting you in.
You asses the two small suitcases next to the door but your attention is ripped away by Phil's cheery voice.
"Hello Sophie, I'm glad you finally made it." Phil grinned pulling me into a hug and returning back to Dan's side.

"Can I have my clue now?" I ask raising my eyebrows.
"Well there isn't really a clue anymore." Phil looked awkward
"What do you mean?" I asked confused
"We've been instructed to take you home, pack a weekend bag, and we're taking you somewhere on the train." Dan grinned happily
"Oh Jesus Joe," I rolled my eyes "come on then boys." I waved them out the door.

We arrive at my apartment that is quite cold from the lack of presence in it, to be honest I haven't seen Alicia today, or Oli. Caspar and Chloë have disappeared too.
And honestly I don't want to know why!

I leave Dan and Phil in the living room while I go pack. I take three sets of clothes, two sets of pjs, makeup, toiletries, a toothbrush. I then grab my hair tools and all the chargers I need before throwing in my laptop, and camera. I think that's everything, I hope it is.
Oh shit I almost forgot.
Clean underwear and comfy shoes.

I climb back up my stairs to be greeted with a smiling Dan and Phil by the door.
"So where are we going guys?" I ask
"Well that's what you'll have to wait and see." They grinned at each other.

I'm kind of scared to be honest.
I have no idea what Joe could be up too.

_____________________________________________
Take a guess!
What's he doing? What's he planning?
Only I will know
MWAHAHAHAHAAH
sorry. I'll stop.

-Sophie