Chapter 6- Feelings

Sophie's POV:

All four bodies were spread out over the space of two sofas. A film was playing on the TV and sweets and junk food were scattered across the coffee table In Front of us. I'm currently sat under a blanket with Joe on one of the sofas. Our bodies are not touching but I can feel his heat radiate onto my skin. Watching the cute couple on the sofa near us, Zoë sat on Alfie's knee while his arms are locked round her waist while he whispers things in her ear.

I must have been caught staring because I feel Joe edge closer to me and nudge me with his elbow, when I turn my head I see a small but shy smile on his face. I moved closer to him closing the gap between us, I feel his body relax as he snakes his arm around my waist.
"We need to talk love!" He whispers at me.
"About what?" I ask getting slightly nervous.
"This morning!" he whispered again before speaking to Alfie and Zoë
"Alf, Zoë were off to bed!" He says happily
"Oh yeah Soph, your sharing a bed with Joe for the time your here!" Zoë says looking guilty.
"Don't worry about it!" I smile and then follow Joe upstairs.
I walk up the stairs into the bedroom me and Joe will be staying in, as I turn to walk in the door I'm met with a pleasant sight, a topless Joe.
"I'm sorry!" I say covering my eyes with my hands.
He just chuckled and got into bed. I followed and layed my head on the pillow before turning to face Joe.
"What did you want to talk about?" I ask him
"Did that kiss mean anything to you Sophie?" He asks me.
"Well, honestly I don't know, what about you?" I ask him
"I know we've only known each other for less than a week but it did and I can't help but feel what I feel for you Sophie, I can't help it, I can't stop the urge to want to kiss you all the damn time!" He says flopping his head down the pillow, he clasped his hands over his eyes and groaned.
I smiled at the tingle of butterflies I had in my belly.
"Why are you getting frustrated Joe?" I giggle.
"Because I've just told you how I feel!" He groans
"I haven't got frustrated and I feel the same way!" I shrug.
His full body turned to face me now, looking me dead in the eye.
"Really?" He asked shocked.
I nod shyly before putting my head under the duvet trying to hid the fact I was blushing. I turned my full body away from him so we were facing the same wall.
"Night Joe!" I smiled to myself.
"Night Soph!" He whispered back.

I woke up to a pair of strong mussily arms wrapped around my waist, when I fell asleep last night me and Joe must have got in the spooning position and I can't help but blush at the thought of my bum being on his crotch so I quickly jumped out of bed, pulling Joes arms off me a little too fast making him jump. I hear I mumble of distress come out of his still sleeping body. I stay stood still for about 5 minutes trying not to disturb the sleeping Joe.
Once I knew he wasn't budging I get my stuff out of my bag and head to the bathroom, I lock the door and turn on the warm water. I then relax a bit more.
I get out and wrap a towel round me while I sort my hair and make up out, I then slip on some white skinny jeans with a maroon crop top jumper. I have a smokey eye to match my jumper and curls in my long blonde hair.

I step out the bathroom to be met with a smiling Alfie.
"Morning Soph!" He says smiling.
"Morning Alf!" I wave back.
"Anyway, you like cameras too right?" He asked curiously.
"Yeah I am why?" I ask politely.
"Would you want to do a video with me?" He beams back.
"Yeah sure Alf, just tell me when your ready!" I smile back at him.
I move out the way so he can get into the bathroom before moving towards mine and Joes bedroom, I jumped at the sound of Joes voice as I walked in the door.
"So you've decided to film with Aflie before me?" He raised his eyebrow.
"Joe, did you even know I was good with cameras ?" I giggle at him.
"Sure, I've saw some of your Instagram posts!" He chuckled at me.
"You were too slow Hun!" I giggle packing my dirty pjs back j to my hold-all bag.
Electric runs through me as I feel a pair of arms snake round my waist.
"I want to take you on a date!" He whispers in my ear.
I spin my body round so my hands are pushed against his chest.
"Oh yeah?" I bite my lip "where Sugg?" I playfully tease him.
"Zoë knows a few fancy places to eat in this area, I'll ask her for suggestions!" He smiles at me.
"Okay Joe, surprise me!" I say.
"Good!" He whispers before leaning in.
It was the second times out lips met in the space of 24 hours but I can say that I love the rush of nerves and shivers he sends up my body. I kept my hands pressed against his chest as our lips mounded together. He however started to lower his hands, getting closer and closer to my butt. I smiled and pulled back. I grab his hands, that were still on my lower back.
"Maybe after our date cheeky!" I wink at him before sashaying off like I've just won a contest.
Even better , I've won Joe!
👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻👉🏻
Add My WattPads Snapchat so you guys know when I'm writing, when I'm gonna update and my next plans!!
Also you guys can send me suggestions and have your input!

👻 JoeSuggCrazy 👻
Sorry nothing Interesting happened in this chapter!

-Sophie👑