Chapter 29- Kicking Off!

Sophie's POV:

So soon as the slow song had finished I lifted my fell off of Joe.
"I'm ready to go!" I said bluntly, before walking towards the big double doors. Hearing Joe follow me actually comforted me, but before I turned round to wait I heard an annoying little voice call out for Joe.

"Where you going babe, the party has only just started!" Brit slurred flirtatiously .
"I'm going with Sophie, but the party is coming to a close!" Joe said back to Brit.
I didn't stay to listen to the rest of the conversation they were having, I just went to find Chloë.
Her and her happy husband were stood at the family table with what looked like older relatives. I walked straight over.

"I'm taking Joe him Chlo!" I smiles rapping her in a hug.
"Okay Soph, thank you for everything!" She smiled into my shoulder.
I pulled back and grinned before hugging Caspar tightly too.
"Don't go to hard on my boy, he cares a lot." Caspar whispered.
"You know?" I asked raising my eyebrows before looking at Chloë.
"Hey, married people don't keep secrets from each other!" She said before waving her ring at me.
"Okay Okayy," I roll my eyes and smiled "congratulations guys, I'll see you when you get off your honey moon!" I winked before strolling off to find Joe.

As I walked to the exit my eyes could not believe what I saw, Joe and Brit lips together. I felt anger fall through my body and I couldn't help myself, I stormed over to the kissing couple and grabbed hold of her hair and ragged her backwards off of Joe.
Before she could get up and say anything I grabbed Joe by his tie and dragged him outside.
I ordered an uber and stood in silence tapping my heel.
"Sophie! You bitch why did you fucking do that?" Brit stormed out of the venue.
"Listen you little cow, you had your chapped lips all over my boyfriend, Even if  he wanted it or not you stay away from us or I won't only pull your hair, I will rip your fucking head off and play football with it!" I fume before turning on my heel and climb into the waiting uber, Joe ashamed, following after me.

The car journey was silent all the way home, that included shotting glares at Joe from the mirror at the front of the car. And yes I was petty enough to sit in the front an leave him in the back alone.
Now I don't know the full story, who kissed who, how long it lasted, if Joe tried to push her off or what? All I know is I'm fucking raging. For when they where away and tonight. Next time I see that bitch.....

"Where here miss!" My thoughts where cut off.
"Thanks!" I mumble back, getting out the car, at this point I don't give a shit if Joe is following me.
I climb the stairs up to my apartment, and I hear the heavy footsteps behind me, I unlock my door and hold it open for Joe with his head hung low.
He walked past me and went straight to the couch. I plonked my bag down and stood right Infront of him.

"What's happening Joe?" I whisper, pinching the bridge of my nose.
"Honestly, Sophie it's all her, you know I would never..." He trailed off.
"Okay so what about last night?" I question cutting him off.
"How do you know?... It doesn't matter I was going to tell you, she just showed up, I don't know who invited her or how she found us!" He says again.
"Right okay, I just want you to stay away from her, after what she tried to do in LA!" I sit down next to him, tears beginning to fall.
"Soph, she's my friend!" He says softly, rubbing my back.
"Would a FRIEND try to ruin your relationship? Would a FRIEND kiss you twice when you have a girlfriend Joe? I don't want to have to do this but it's rather her or me?" I say whiling away my tears, a hint of sternness in my voice.
"I-I don't know..." He stuttered
"YOU DONT KNOW?!" I scream "Joe, j-just leave because it's obvious that I care more about us than you do!" I weap, tears running like a tap.
"No soph I do!" He insisted.
"Your full of lies Joe, if you cared this would be easy for you, get out, we're done!" I cry, pointing towards the door.  Falling to my knees, still sobbing
"Soph." His voice cracked, along with my heart as soon as I heard the pain in his voice.
"Just go Joe!" I whisper not looking at him.

One gentle sigh later and he slowly disappears out the door. I cry even harder, I can't hold in the pain I feel now I've let him go, it feels like I've got nothing left, it's only been Afew seconds and I miss him.
But he'll miss Brit, and I'm NEVR going to be there again. Oh that thought sends shivers down my body. Never be able to hug him, kiss him, damn I'm not going to be able to talk to him after this.

I go downstairs really slowly and peel off my bridesmaids dress, I just into a Cold shower, washing my makeup off and my hair. I get out and dry myself before tying my hair up and slipping on one of Joes tops, his sent is still planted on it and I can't let him go just yet. His smell is calming to me, making me feel like he's right next to me, that I can still be near him.

With my breathing normal, and me inhaling all I have left of Joe, is enough to send me into a shaky sleep where my mind runs over the memories of today and makes me regret everything I said but in a way I'm happy that I don't have to deal with knowing Joe isn't as committed as he seemed.

__________
Add My WattPads Snapchat so you guys know when I'm writing, when I'm gonna update and my next plans!!
Also you guys can send me suggestions and have your input!

👻 JoeSuggCrazy 👻
They've split up?! Could this be the end? Who knows?
I know😅 I've pre wrote this book so I know what's gonna happen but okay what ever🙉
-Sophie👑