Chapter 40 - Sugg Sunday

Sophie's POV:

I open my eyes to a lite up sitting room, the sun was blasting through the curtains.
Oh gosh, we must of fell asleep on the sofa lastnight, as our positions have clearly changed.
Joe is laid on his back and my head was resting on his chest, as I laid over the top of him.
I get off and go into the kitchen and pour myself a bowl of cereal.
I'm sat at the islands day dreaming when I hear the latch of the door open, my curious eyes wander to Caspar and Chloe shuffle noisily through the front door and Joes body darts up and looks around frantically.

"Oh you put the shits up me!" Joe runs his bare arms. (He's topless)
"Are you cold babe?" I ask turning the heating up.
I was actually very cold in my vest top and shorts, Joe gets up and wraps his cold arms around me.
"Better?" He mumbled.
"No, your cold!" I light push him off.

I stare at Joe for a few minutes until Caspar screeches.
"Sophie and Joe must of been fighting last night!" Caspar looks at us in horror
"Why do you think that?" Chloë asks him, and I look at Joe confused.
"Well Joe has scratch marks down his back, and they both have buries on their neck and chest!" Caspar smirks folding his arms over his chest.

I grabbed Joes shoulders and spun him around to examine his back, I run my fingers down his scratches and spin him back round. He furrows his eyebrows and tilts my back to the side examining the bite marks he left.
My eyes met his once more and I smirked a little.
We both burst out laughing with Chloë and Caspar laughing along.

KNOCK KNOCK.

Caspar opened the door, still laughing his ass off.
"What did we miss?" Alicia asked confused as her and Oli strolled in, hand in hand.
"Sophie and Joe have love bites!" Chloë chuckled
"And love scratches!" Caspar grinned as he spin Joe around so Oli and Alicia could see his back.

My face lit up red as I blushed at everyone laughing

"Ewww so you did it when I wasn't home!" Caspar pulled a face.
"So you would rather we some it when you where home?" I scoffed playfully.
"N-no, not really!" Caspar chuckled.

Joe followed you to sit down on the couch.
"What time are you uploading your video today?" Alicia asked, knowing all about the girlfriend tag.
"7pm, but I'm a little worried Sophie will get ALOT of hate!" Joe bit his lip
"Joe, come on, I can handle them, crying over that shit is soo fanfiction!" I roll my eyes.
"Okay, whatever you say love!" He put his arm round shoulders and pulled you closer so he kissed the top of your head.

*10 Hours Later*

"It's been up for 15 minutes Soph, do you want to read the comments?" Joe asks from the kitchen table.
"Oh my god, Yes!" I dance over and sit on his lap.

Joe scrolls through lots of comments.
"This is good, a lot of them like you!" Joe smiles

He read comments like:
"Wow, she's so beautiful!"

"I Ship Jophie!"

"Biggest Ship since Zalfie and Phan!!!!"

But there was a little bit of hate:

"He could do way better!"

"She looks like a Hoare!"

"Self esteem is through the roof now!! Thanks Sophie!"

"Sophie I'm really sorry, you shouldn't have to deal with all this!" He apologetically smiles.
"Joe listen, they are just trolls okay? Satisfaction over being mean, because they cant physically see you, it has no affect on them!" I smile down
"Wow.... You watch way to much DanIsNotOnFire!" He chuckled
"What can I say, he's my internet sempi!" I grin

"Anyway the fan who called me a Hoare, has a car on his display picture, I'm a Hoare so he's a transformer!" I giggle.
"Okay okay, I get it, you don't give a shit!" Joe laughed, tapping my thigh to get me to life off his knee
"How could you tell!" I roll my eyes and smiled at him.

It was getting on to 8pm and everyone was still over at our apartment. My belly was rumbling very loudly.
"I'M FUCKING HUNGRY AND I'M COOKING FOR YOU ALL!" I shouted, so I made sure Chloë and Caspar could hear from downstairs.

Oli and Alicia jumped, and held their hearts. I looked at them and we shared a chuckle.
And Joe.... Had his headphones in.

I decided to make a salad, but no normal salad!
It had:
Baby tomatoes
Cucumber
Red Pepper
Spring onions

This may sound a little weird with no lettuce. But trust me it's the most amazing tasting thing I've ever ate.
I set all the plates down on the table for people to take their seats,
Joe who was still on his laptop with his headphones in still had no idea what was going on.
I went behind him and put my lips on his neck, lightly kissing up his neck, then down his jaw.
"Soph, we've got guests!" He mumbled taking out his earphones
"And I've made everyone dinner, come get it!" I ruffled his hair.

Everyone was sat round the dinner table eating the salad that was great fully praised by everyone.

"Soph, I'm want to go on a shopping trip this week, like US time, I was thinking Tomorrow?" Alicia asked  
"I'm filming with Dan and Phil tomorrow! What about the day after!" I smile apologetically
"Oh yeah! That would be fine!" She smiled smally

I could tell I had upset her but I promised Joe first, as I was thinking this I felt his hand circle the bottom of my back in comfort.

It was about midnight when everyone had left, and me and Joe where exhausted. We had to be at Dan and Phil's but 12pm tomorrow and it took about an hour on the tube to get there Anyway.

I laid down in just a long top, drifting off to sleep. Joes arms wrapped round me and he kissed the back of my neck.
"Night Sexy!" I mumble
"Goodnight my Love!" He snuggles Into the back of my neck.

___________
Well... That was a little shit but okayyyy
How's everyone doing while they are back at school?
Shit! That's how I'm doing!!

Anyway!! Who's exited for Phan Vs Jophie?
Meeee

- Sophie 👑