"Don't be embarrassed baby. You have no idea how good you smell." she said parting Lena's legs a little bit more wanting to taste each and every ounce of her, her own breathing now increasing almost feeling her chest exploding.

Lena herslef knew it, she knew one lick from Stef would send her over the edge as she would beg for it if she needed.

"Fuck me baby." she whispered her eyes now locked with the blondes.

"I'll do more then that baby." Stef's horny tone soon escaping her mouth as she lifted up Leans dress over her head tossing it to the floor along with her bra as she parted her legs even wider. As her eyes roamed over Lena's body she had almost forgotten how beautiful she was for there were just no words to describe it. But as much as she wanted to be sweet, make love, there was the naughty side of her that wanted to fuck as her gaze diverted from Lena's tits to her pussy, to her thighs and back to her beautiful eyes.

"I'm going to eat the fuck out of your pussy baby and I want to hear you scream." she said as the words elevated Lena's breathing more then anything and her pussy began to leak even before Stef's. Looking to the blonde she could feel her fingers now began to gently glide up and down her slit.

"Mm baby...You're teasing me Stef. Please...

"Please what?" she smirked her finger continuing to trail up and down Lena's clit as she bit her lip. The blonde wanted her to beg, she wanted to hear what Lena wanted, over and over as she slide a finger slowly in her soaking wet hole. In and out it went as it became covered in Lena's pussy juices.

"Stef..." Lena moaned once again. "Stef baby right there.."

"Right where baby? Huh tell me." she said leaning in closer to her as she could feel Lena's fingers digging into her back as she slide two more fingers in her pussy. Kissing her neck once again licking down to her collar bone and shoulders she slide another finger in as she pumped them out faster. Lena's juices were leaking all over her fingers as she could feel her tight wet hole engulf them.

"Stef, baby, baby please...eat my pussy. Please baby." she begged opening her legs even wider making herself fully accessible for she would let Stef do any dam thing she wanted to her. As she leaned her head back fully engrossed in the pleasure her partner was giving her pulling her blonde hair she could feel the blondes tongue trail down her chest bone and lick and bite her nipples. Stef was teasing her and teasing her so bad for closing her eyes the cop parted her legs even more as she soon felt her tongue lick her clit softly.

"Baby right there..." pushing the blondes head in further she could only focus on each lick she was giving her, each lick that brought her closer and closer to orgasm. The sensation, it was making her feel, feel how badly she wanted to cum in her mouth. How badly she wanted to explode as the cop continued to lick her clit faster digging her tongue in and out deeper into her wet slippery hole. The tip now twirling around Lena's swollen clit as she licked all round slowly then quickly devouring her pussy as if it was the last time she would ever taste it.

"MMm baby you taste so damm good. Shit." she said coming up for air now as she licked Lena's juices off her lips.

"Get back down there woman."Lena ordered as she winked still painting and feeling completely out of breath. Stef liking this side of her partner dove right back in licking her clit faster and faster pumping three fingers in as she could feel it, she could feel Lena pulling her hair and her legs tighten around her head as she knew any minute the woman would explode in her mouth. And she did for a few moments later she tasted the salty and sweet stream of the slim woman's cum.

"Fuck...Stef! Stef baby yes...fuck" Lena screamed in a string of profanities as the blonde licked her cum and pussy juices out of her hole. Gliding her tongue back up the woman's stomach, to her breasts she now wiped the cum off her mouth letting a horny smile fall across her face as Lena tried to catch her breath.

"Oh my god...my god..." she said feeling Stef suck and kiss on her neck while she began to unbuckle the blondes uniform pants, unzipping them and sliding them down. She too was surprised to find Stef wearing a G-String herself as she squeezed her ass.

"What's this?" Lena chocked her head as she sat up a little on the counter wrapping her arms around the blondes neck as Stef slid out of the pants both almost fully naked in the kitchen.

"MM it's called I'm wet and I'm not done with you yet baby." She winked as she lifted the slim woman up Lena wrapping her legs around her waist as she carried her to living room couch.

"Stef what are you doing?" she giggled

"I'm not done with you yet." she said as they continued to passionately and roughly kiss as Stef's laid her down on the couch climbing on top of her Lena pulling the blondes G String off sliding a finger in her wet hole. God she could feel how the blonde was leaking, god she was leaking more then anything as Stef's pussy now rubbed against hers both women moaning louder then ever there pussies gliding back on forth on each others.

"Lena, Lena baby" Stef moaned as her back arched and there was nothing but pleasure filling her body Lena being the only drug she wanted as they grinded more and more on each other she could feel herself getting close. Closer and closer with each grind, sweet dripping off both of their bodies now. She was so close, Lena was so close but just as Stef was about to cum her brains out Lena stopped grabbing the blonde and now getting on top of her spreading her legs.

"Lena...

"Sh ssh.. I wanna eat your pussy." she said diving her head into the blondes wet pussy that was dripping and leaking all over. She would skip the slow teasing and foreplay as she licked her clit faster then ever. Back and fourth her tongue went over the blondes swollen clit sucking it, biting it licking faster and faster as she felt Stef push her head in deeper.

"Oh Lena baby don't stop..don't stop...right there baby." she moaned as her partner licked even faster, and faster for she knew how much Stef enjoyed having her pussy eaten and she would do it all night if she could for she knew the blonde could have multiple orgasms within minutes of each other.

"Lena, Lena..." was all she could manage to say as with one last lick she exploded into the curly haired woman's mouth her body tensing as her licks grew more and more sensitive. The taste Lena loved, she loved the taste of Stef's sweet, salty pussy, she loved he smell she thought as she licked her cum out each and every ounce. Now both out of breath and laying her body on the blondes she leaned in kissing her lips softly.

"That was nice." Stef's said softy as she rubbed Lena's back now.

"MM it was. I forgot how good you taste."

"MM makes two of us I forgot how good you taste baby." she admitted sliding her tongue into Lena's mouth tasting her own pussy.

"You have no idea. No idea how much I love you Stefanie Marie Foster."

"I have some idea beautiful. And I love you too my Lena." she smiled wide as the curly haired woman smiled back resting her body on Stef's almost melting into it. She was warm, so comforting and she never wanted her to let her go.

"We have to pick up the kids." she mumbled her head resting on Stef's bare tits.

"I know I set the alarm. I'll get them just close your eyes my love." she softly kissed the top of her head as Lena wrapped her arms around her partner closing her eyes for it was moments like this she wish she could stop time.