Why are one direction seranading me?

'LINDSAY SALLY jONES GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE NOW!' My supposed best friend Haley shouted.'But it's only 8:30am ' i whined. Although i knew well enough  not to mess with Haley when she was in this sate of mind, I was just so tired. Oops i must of fallen back to sleep because the next thing i knew there was freezing cold water being chucked over my sleepy head and chills going down my spine. Thats it I'm in for it!

If you've never heard the wrapth of Haley Mckenna, well lets just say it went something like this the s'morning;

Me: What was that for?

Haley: BECAUSE YOU ONLY HAVE 10 MINUTES TO GET READY AND BE AT LSOA  !

Me: What?

Haley: Duh London school of acting (lsoa), remember you promised my uncle Tim you'd go to at least 10 of his classes there!

Thats about when it suddenly kicked. Haley's Uncle Tim was like a third father to me and Haley( haleys second surrogate father was my daddy and her first was her real daddy, same with me but the other way round). The other week he'd dropped by mine and Haleys flat( we share a flat) telling us he'd just landed the job of being an acting teacher. He knew Haley hated acting so he asked me if I'd come a long to some of his classes every saturday morning. Of course i agreed because he'd wanted to be an acting teacher his whole life.

And thats the reason I'm hopping around the kitchen at 8:35am with one sock on, the other sock hanging off my toes,a bowl of ceral in one hand and a hair brush in the other.'' You look so funny hahaha'' with that she took a picture ''this ones going straight on twitter.'' Haley said snorting with laughter. @Lindsay_Jones   Lindsay attempting to multi task, thought I'd never see the day :).'' You didn't'' I hissed.

'' Oh but i did'' Haley said now in hysterics.

'' I hate you!'' I declared '' Bye I'm leaving.''

'' Bye, love you too'' I heard haley shout at me.

Just so she knew i was joking i gave her a smile before turning around the corner.