We broke apart, his body moving slightly away from, giving him enough room to stretch.

"Right," he spoke, looking to the clock. "I suppose we should get up." 

"Nooo." I whined, pulling him back down. "It's our last day. Lets sleep."

He chuckled as I pouted my bottom lip, poking it lightly.

"Do you want to go swimming or not?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. He knew I couldn't resist a dip in the pool. 

"Urgh..fiiiiiine." I moaned, pulling myself up. I pounding pain shot through my head as I leaned my back against the head board.

"Ouch." I pressed my fingers into my temples. 

"Head hurting?" he laughed, standing up straight and stretching once more. His arms rose above his head, pulling at his muscles. I couldn't keep myself from staring at his body, his joggers slung low on his hips, a faint V-line appearing. 

"Yeah." I sighed, letting my head fall to my chest. "Hey...did you undress me last night?" I asked. I hadn't noticed that I was out of my dress and wearing Caspar's red checkered shirt from last night. 

"Urm.." his cheeks flushed an obvious red colour, his hand rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "Yeah, yeah I did. I-I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable."

I couldn't help but giggle at how shy he could be. He was literally the cutest thing I'd ever seen.

"Thank you." I smiled, climbing out of the bed and skipping my way over to where he was standing. I pushed myself up onto my tiptoes, pressing a kiss to the corner of his mouth before travelling to his ear. Slowly, I opened my mouth, I could feel my breath warm on his face, his breathing picking up a faster pace.

"I'm showering first." I whispered before running quickly into the bathroom and slamming the door shut.

"SUMMER." I heard Caspar half laugh, half whine. "That wasn't fair!" I could almost picture the tiny pout on his face. 

"Life's not fair, deal with it Lee. You've got to be in it to win it." I laughed, scrubbing last night's makeup off my face. 

The shower was extremely refreshing, the delicious scent of coconut taking over my hair. Securing the towel tightly around my body, I exited the bathroom to find Caspar pacing around the room, talking on the phone. I couldn't quite decipher his expression, so I guess I'd have to wait until after he'd hung up to find out what was going on. His thumb was brought to his mouth, chewing on the nail nervously. He shot me a quick smile as he noticed my presence, which I returned. He then nodded his head slightly over to the bedside table where a steaming mug of coffee sat.

"Thanks." I mouthed, walking over and take a sip of the scalding liquid. I then began rummaging through my suitcase until I found the light green bikini I had worn the first time we went swimming here, and put it on, keeping a secure grip on my towel. I peered over my shoulder once it was on to see Caspar with his back to me, the phone pressed tightly to his ear.

I stopped myself from listening to what he was saying, trying not to be nosy. Just as I had picked out the long top to wear over my bikini, a piece of material was thrown at me, covering my head. I jumped as it hit me, pulling it down to inspect it. It was one of Caspar's plain black t-shirts.

"Wear that." he spoke, placing his phone down on the side table. "You look good in my clothes." 

I blushed at his comment, pulling the material over my body and inhaling his scent. 

"Who was on the phone?" I asked casually, zipping my suitcase back up.

"My sister, Theo!" he beamed proudly, a goofy smile taking over his face. "She had the best news!"