Christmas Special - Day 9

Start from the beginning

"Josh, there are fucking stirrups in here."

"I know baby." replied Josh, squeezing Simon's hand as he stood next to the bed.

They weren't able to say anything else before the door opened, revealing Dr. Woods, dressed more professional this time.

They were wearing a pair of black dress pants and teal dress shirt, all of which was under a white Doctor's Coat. Sarah came back in as well and the two realized they matched, Sarah wearing a pair of black scrub pants and a teal top, though the teal top had the word love written all over it in silver letters.

"Hey guys, how are you doing?" asked Danielle, walking all the way in the room, Sarah right behind her, closing the door.

"Good, how are you?" asked Josh as Danielle went to wash her hands, Sarah walking over to the computer and logging in.

"I'm well. Thank you for asking. So Simon, how have you been feeling, physically, emotionally, everything. Tell me it all."

"Well." started Simon slowly, "I have been more emotional and ragging at games more easily, which apparently is funny." he said, turning to Josh and glaring at him.

"What?" said Josh laughing. "I couldn't help it. You were going on for 10 minutes about how Tower Unite can go suck the dirty ass out there that was shitting burning diarrhea all because you missed one shot on the fourth hole."

"Shut up." mumbled the blonde, pouting and turning away, a blush staining his cheeks.

Meanwhile Sarah sat there, facing the computer, trying to hold in her laughter.

"That's normal, due to your pregnancy, your hormones are going to be a little unbalanced, causing things like that to happen, anything else?"

"Not really. I haven't had any weird cravings or anything, yet. My morning sickness is still there, but it's more manageable now."

"That's good. Alright, let me check your heart rate and such." Danielle pulled her stethoscope from around her neck and placed the two ear pieces in her ear and placed the flat end on the tall blonde's chest.

After checking Simon's heart and his lungs, the doctor removed her stethoscope and placed it back around her neck before putting one hand on the blonde's lower back and the other on his stomach, pushing lightly in different areas of his stomach.

"Well." said the doctor pulling away, "You stomach feels fine and your heart and lungs are working fine. You are doing well now health wise, just be sure to get plenty of sleep and eat and drink as healthy as you can. Watch your stress levels as well. I know you have a career, but you still need to take care of yourself and your baby."

"Ok doctor, I will."

"Josh, make sure that he does." said Danielle looking straight at Josh.

"I will promise." he answered proudly.

"Oi. I can take care of myself." said SImon, sounding wounded.

"We know." said Danielle smiling. "Now, you are all done. Sarah will take you out so she can get the others. I will see you all shortly when we go to do the ultrasound.

"Okay." said Josh, reaching for his wounded boyfriend. "Come on baby, let's go sit with the others."

Grumbling, Simon got up, taking Josh's hand. Together they followed Sarah back out to the waiting room where she then took Harry and Cal back, leaving the other six.

"Hey, how did it go?" asked Vikk, snuggled in JJ's lap, the older boy's hand on his tummy.

"Good, the doctor said Simon was healthy and everything."