> Saitama <

That ^^ is amazing
*Unedited
_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

Genos and yourself walked through the empty and extremely quiet streets of City Z. It was incredibly scarce of life while people hiding inside their homes were listening about the massive mosquito outbreak.

Genos had been determined to rid the city of this problem and said nothing when you followed him wordlessly. He seemed somewhat comforted by your presence next to him and his senses always let him now how far apart the distance was getting between the two of you before he would order you to catch up.

"Genos, we're supposed to stay inside.. Maybe we should go?"

"Where's inside?"

You deadpanned at Genos, staring at the back of his head when he kept walking. It was true; you didn't technically have a home so to speak because of the accident that occurred with Genos and his body, you couldn't leave your friend be so you had to go to the doctor's place with him to be rebuild into a cyborg body.

Buzzing was heard, either sounding as if they were just around the corner then as if they had disappeared to about five hundred metres. You hugged your jacket closer to you and left your hood to cover your head. A chill ran down your back before laughter was heard. It was high-pitched and screechy, you looked up to see Genos staring up at a woman in the sky. She had large and sharp-looking wings and long legs that looked like an insects.

She was engulfed by a massive swarm of mosquitoes and you gasped at the size of the huge sphere of bugs in the sky, "Oh my god, Genos I'm gonna die!" You screeched when whacking his head suddenly. You glomped the cyborg which surprised him when he immediately grabbed you bridal style, "Please calm down (Y/N)-san, you won't die."

A shaky breath left your mouth when Genos slowly walked to one side of the street to place you down by the door step of a store that had been abandoned, you looked around and moved closer to the corner watching with wide eyes when the mosquito woman dived right into Genos and flew back up with a robotic arm hanging off of her spike on her forehead.

You gasped aloud but felt slightly reassured when you knew that Genos couldn't feel pain, also when you saw the way that monsters legs were dangling from Genos' hard grip.

"How dare you! I'll have to take your head next!"

In one swift motion, you were grabbed roughly and thrown into the air at a speed where you couldn't even breathe. You couldn't scream and you muscles were aching, you neck moving in an odd angle from not being able to move or speak. Your body became a rag doll and turned to see a huge explosion that looked as if a volcano had erupted in the middle of the city, going out in every direction about five hundred metre.

You felt back down, incredibly fast when you fell closer and closer towards the surface of the Earth. Genos pinpointed your location and sped their to catch you, "Oh my.." Was all you could utter when being placed back into your spot, now crispy and black. The floor was hot but it relaxed you when the woman had flown down to grab ahold of Genos and throw him in the air, his guns were lighting up and the woman never ceased to lay a hit on hit, tearing him apart further until you saw a large blue ball forming from within him; he was going to self destruct.

"NO!"

The scream left your mouth raw but stopped when Genos hit the ground in one piece.. not literally but still. A neighbouring building was painted in red and the woman had disappeared, all that was left a man, a naked man.

"H-hello.." You uttered, unable to take your eyes from his torso. Your eyes shook when you restrained yourself to look lower, Genos' mouth had fallen open in shock when the bald man spoke, "Man.. You totally made those bugs.. Bug out.

Bud-dum-tss."

You had to refrain yourself from face palming. The man looked at you awkwardly when a sign fell to cover his privates and you thanked god for that, "I.. I'm Saitama."

"(Y/N).. Genos, I found a sensei for you?"

"(Y/N)-san, I've found a boyfriend for you."

You gasped aloud, avoiding the stare of Saitama when you glared at Genos who looked at you with no expression, "B-baka! You need a doctor! Let's go you baka!"

Your red face made a tiny smile grow on Saitama's face. It felt good.

_._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._._

This is terrible I'm sorry, I actually don't know what happened.

- Oriana__3